Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a lot of Worstgen users aren't capable of critical thinking, but resolving important side-plots before moving back to the main event is actually necessary.
yeah cause fire is deadly in onepiece, and theres more chance people will die in a fire than the fcking war itself,
critical thinking my ass, this is not important side plot fool, it's a irrelevant plot used to milk the arc more.

the fire should have end with kanjoro's failure to detonate the bombs, but no. we have trash characters appearing once again, who's infact shouldn't be there, the scabbards activity was making kaido victory against them irrelevant. what's next, mission to clean the ashes made by fire.

yeah cause fire is deadly in onepiece, and theres more chance people will die in a fire than the fcking war itself,
critical thinking my ass, this is not important side plot fool, it's a irrelevant plot used to milk the arc more.

the fire should have end with kanjoro's failure to detonate the bombs, but no. we have trash characters appearing once again, who's infact shouldn't be there, the scabbards activity was making kaido victory against them irrelevant. what's next, mission to clean the ashes made by fire.
think of it like this. what is happening with raizo is basically buggy from marineford but less funny

Status
Not open for further replies.