Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kaido is at such low health and stamina that he cannot hold up Onigashima anymore? Wow. His hold on it started weakening a bit in 1027 and now Luffy did enough damage to make Kaido unable to keep holding the island? Insane

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
The heck pantyhose??

Zoro is far from being a one dimensional character. You can push you Kidd agenda all you want but character wise Zoro>Kidd any day
i disagree about the zoro kid part, but I don’t think Zoro is really one dimensional. I still think he lacks character, a lot and his main purpose is to be as edgy as possible, but I mainly have fun with the hardcore Zoro Boys :D

Seems like this is Kaido subconsciously letting the clouds go more then anything. He says come and me with Luffys new attack. I’m not sure he even realises yet
Sounds likely tbh. I assume he has something up his sleeve (awakening or not), but I'm just curious as to the timescale of the next 1-3 chapters (however long it takes for Luffy to win). Does he lose while the island is falling? Will Momo support it next chapter while they continue to fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.