Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's trying to force the audience to like them as well. Thats the funniest part. I can't believe Morj is reading the Raid as something where we're supposed to see Oden and the Scabbards fail to show how the Straw Hats will be successful compared to them in "a second raid". He has to be reading Wano wrong
morj overestimated loda

Wano is a 7/10 to me

Without the Red Scabbards it could actually be a 9/10

Never seen characters so boring get so much screentime from the author

Arc could be 50 chapters shorter without them
Hot take but they are by far my favorite secondary arc characters. Way better than Pudding, Rebecca, Kyros, Franky Family (without Franky), Paulie etc.

There's just....too many of them, and it's apparent when Denjiro is missing for 40 chapters or Ashura gets removed from the raid as a casualty earlier on (though likely alive)

S

SwordMaster

This would be great. But we have raizo chapter:josad:

-Cover page : We can see pudding saving Niji and Yonji while erasing the memories of her siblings
-Scabbards meet up says the preparations Is ready
-The fight between Luffy and Kaido intensifies
-Luffy and Kaido are both at their limits -In an incredible double spread Kaido becomes a Giant Koi with horns (similar to the fighting fish in the coliseum back in Dressrosa) and says it's his final form.
-Scabbards wants to kill Orochi but Denjiro appears and says that Hiyori should be the one slicing him in honor of Oden
-Zunisha tells Momonosuke that he isn't able to move due to a powerful individual who's in the WG Ships.
-Franky stares at Zoro in shock who looks like he got up
-Franky ask Zoro what's wrong with his left eye.
-Break next week

morj overestimated loda
he's hilarious. He thinks Luffy dying during the raid will be why he succeeds where Oden and Kaido failed in leadership. His legacy of the Straw Hats will be why they succeed when the raid fails.

I cant stop laughing at the rubbish he's been pushing

Status
Not open for further replies.