Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That may be a secondary thing, I’m sure Kaidos DF awakening will have its own special ability.
If that's the case I imagine his kanabo would get flaming cloud properties and manipulate/shape the size of himself and the kanabo using flaming clouds, just like his flaming clouds are of various sizes same with himself and his weapon.

Yeah that Pedro mention was completely random and forced imo. Maybe Luffys CoO has gone WILD and is sensing Pedro is alive at WCI right now? LMFAO!

I was expecting Shanks/MIihawk/Imu to have some kind of prophetic observation haki that let them see across actual islands/across the world of OP somehow, the most extreme range of CoO aside from future sight stuff, I mean pre TS, Van Auger sniped a seagull from EXTREMELY far away so easily and Yasopp is said to be able to snipe the hairs off an ant from a massive distance too! Capone also sniped Oven with a pistol from very far away which I insist is a CoO feat, theres no way he could have done that without it imo lol..

I actually remember a theoy that King would have a unique form of CoO that is the inverse to future sight, "past sight" at that. Lets you look into the past instead.
Puddings fruit has that potential with awakening at least imo, not to manipulate the past ideally but to see the memories of objects and the environment, whatever transpired there from even years, decades and centuries ago! Create dramatic reconstructions of what happened, like holographic replicas of what happened in the past!

But yeah, why did Luffy mention Pedro of all people and vs Kaido too?! WTF has Kaido got to do with Pedro?! LMFAO! This is yet another reason why I feel he should have fought Big Mom instead but even then, Pedros death was on himself and only Perospero could be blamed for it otherwise but even then!

Theres so many people Luffy could have mentioned here maybe, ones actually connected to Kaido and that he should be fighting for and avenging but nah he mentions Pedro lmfao!

Oda is fucking with us, I swear.

I still need to see Yasuie get avenged too, FFS Oda.
I always liked Mihawk for mentioning luffys "real power", him out of all people. Thats what made him special for me to begin with. Not his WSS title. Cant wait to find out more, my hope is a little "canon" flashback in the upcoming Film Red Movie. Maybe how he dueled with Shanks and some infos on the side.

G

Gorosei Informer

The will of Pell is too strong in the One Piece world. He's like a god, providing protection for the presumed dead.

Not in flashbacks though, those are outside his jurisdiction.
Someone theorised that Pell has a Mythical Zoan on here recently I think! I did at least too as a "joke" but maybe it might be true and Pell surviving was intentional after all LMFAO!

Will of Pell though hahaha, protecting people in the Present with his Will of P but it doesnt work in the Past/Flashbacks for some reason hahaha, Will of P just keeps aging better and better!

Thats exactly why Pedro and Pekoms are gonna turn out just fine and why Perospero will survive this arc too! Also it turns out Big Mom is actually "Pig Mom" now and thats why she will survive this arc and OP's story too!

Preview of Big Mom, Lola and Alvida in the OP live action:

On a side note:

:usosmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.