Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe we'd be seeing raws without getting the full translated summary. Spoiler providers will be forgotten if this happens for the next week as well. If i can stay 2 weeks w\o spoilers, I can stay for a long time and so can the others . Then spoiler providers will be lost into oblivion and become irrelevant.

Can't believe we'd be seeing raws without getting the full translated summary. Spoiler providers will be forgotten if this happens for the next week as well. If i can stay 2 weeks w\o spoilers, I can stay for a long time and so can the others . Then spoiler providers will be lost into oblivion and become irrelevant.
yes I can be trusted to go two weeks without spoilers yes I can go a long time without spoilers. I dont need spoilers. I dont. spoilers are an unnecessary and expendable good. I am trustworthy. you can trust me to go without spoilers. no spoilers for me. you can look away now since you trust me. you trust me to go for a long time without spoilers. you believe that I can do it I will do it I will go without spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.