Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit was that thing behind the flower capital Luffy's fist in the leak?

If so, he's unarguably top three at this point and I'd go as far as to say that one shots anyone in the verse bar Kaido, in terms of sheer scale that makes PH look like a little sand box compared to a desert.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

If so, he's unarguably top three at this point and I'd go as far as to say that one shots anyone in the verse bar Kaido, in terms of sheer scale that makes PH look like a little sand box compared to a desert.
that's clearly the mountain that's always been there dude

No, he very high diffs
Unlike Luffy, BM can heal herself...
Kaido is faster , has better endurance, AP and CoO but BM has better lethality, AoE, DC and Physical strength
Also BM can tank island level attacks too
The hand 2 hand skills gap between them just feels too big. Not to mention that Big Mom's Healing ability feels inferior to Dragon Zoan regen from what we have seen

that is mount fuji I think

Roger conquered the seas without a devil fruit or black blade for that matter, going toe to toe with the World's strongest man, and now i'm supposed to believe that Mihawk is stronger than him since he has a black blade ???

Zoro is likely to turn Enma into a black blade within Wano or in the next arc, by this Zoro fanboys' logic he will be conquering the seas and top 1 in the verse once he does so.
:suresure::suresure:

anything about law having coc because he is the same thing all other members of the WG are said to be
🗿
🗿
🗿
Him eventually getting it is my opinion on something that might happen
Im not sayin its a fact

Law is obviously put on a pedestal compared to most of the worst gen. That's not even as opinion lol
Pretty much anyone that can read one piece can tell law has different portrayal than someone like Hawkins, urouge, bonney, etc.

Mans a D, been allied with us since punk hazard, has one of the strongest fruits ever, assisted in defeated a yonko, and is going to go up against the world government
Tho maybe you right and none of that is actually canon idk

Status
Not open for further replies.