Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should consider eating normal people food instead of Crayons.

Zoro with his CoA alone hits harder than his CoC.

Luffy's CoC is no where near Zoro's
Post automatically merged:

Mid diff
Zoro doesn't even have internal destruction on CoA spare me with Headcanon.
He needed CoC to beat a guy that is Katakuri level, trying actually reading the Manga moron.

Can we all agree that all out Kaido defeats All Out Big Mom high diff?
No, he very high diffs
Unlike Luffy, BM can heal herself...
Kaido is faster , has better endurance, AP and CoO but BM has better lethality, AoE, DC and Physical strength
Also BM can tank island level attacks too
Post automatically merged:

Zoro doesn't even have internal destruction on CoA spare me with Headcanon.
He needed CoC to beat a guy that is Katakuri level, trying actually reading the Manga moron.
King is Cracker level

I think Kaido will awaken very soon now ; possibly next chapter or next to next chapter
Dude you told me last 2 chapter ago , kaido will awaken , this time he will awaken,

5 years later, you will tell me kaido will awaken in next chapters.

Was kaido is already awake now since rooftop battle ? He did awake up at nine samurai battle which he ruse up . Jack did awaking recovery power like impel down jailer

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Luffy kid and law are a trio of the 3 most important supernova captains not headcanon
Luffy kid and are directly going up against the yonko to get what they want isn't headcanon
The world government being the next major villain i guess you could call headcanon but...🗿
all you're doing is repeating what's currently happening the rest is headcanon

Dude you told me last 2 chapter ago , kaido will awaken , this time he will awaken,

Was kaido is already awake now since rooftop battle ? He did awake up at nine samurai battle which he ruse up . Jack did awaking recovery power like impel down jailer
If he is going to awaken it will be 1048 that will be the chapter that lands near(for official)/on (for non official) luffy and kaidos birthdays so if he awakens or goes down is determined by the actual next chapter otherwise I don’t expect him to awaken anything that is absolutely new

I'd say, if it literally doesn't happen in response to this big attack Luffy does (assuming Kaido doesn't lose), then he definitely doesn't have it or just is already using it.

Important to note that there hasn't been a "Luffy vs Kaido" chapter yet and if Kaido is meant to have a FB, it still has yet to happen lol.

Even Orochi is still withstanding shit this chapter due to his power, so it depends on what Kaido does next.

Status
Not open for further replies.