Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

I mean....my profile pic asside, im not a big fan of admirals, dont realy care too much for them....

Buw what do you mean? the admirals didnt apear in this arc soo theres no L to take, and the simple fact that they will be used in a later arc instead of this one is cause for hype.

Remenber Akainu and Aokiji permanently changed the climate of an entire fucking island.
:endthis:
He is just a Kaido stan, don't mind him

I mean....my profile pic asside, im not a big fan of admirals, dont realy care too much for them....

Buw what do you mean? the admirals didnt apear in this arc soo theres no L to take, and the simple fact that they will be used in a later arc instead of this one is cause for hype.

Remenber Akainu and Aokiji permanently changed the climate of an entire fucking island.
:endthis:
Akainu and Aokiji took 10 days to change the climate of an island :gokulaugh:

Kaido is going to tank a punch from Luffy that can destroy an island:steef:
:holdthisl:

Zoro doesn't even have internal destruction on CoA spare me with Headcanon.
He needed CoC to beat a guy that is Katakuri level, trying actually reading the Manga moron.
Internal destruction don't mean shit you bum ass
Why would Zoro need to get past Kaidos durability when he can literally cut through Kaidos skin.

Don't give me this Katakuri level power ups.

Luffy needs 5 power ups
ACoA barrier
ACoA internal destruction
Future Sight
Joy Boy Sperm
ACoC

And still can't do 1/10th the damage to Kaido that Zoro did in a single attack with 30 broken bones without CoC

Status
Not open for further replies.