Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, yes. But using this logic he lost 7 times already. U get what I mean? For Kaido the concept of losing is dying. A bit biased thinking on his part but as long as he's not killed he won't admit defeat.
So then Luffy not admitting defeat and getting up over and over after getting knocked unconscious were not Ls then, with this logic

BB just taps Luffy with Yami and Luffy is left with Haki only.

Lol.

What first L? After losing a brawl? He's been caught 7 times. Losing for Kaido is dying. It's as clear as day.

but sure, he'll just give up after getting punched really hard. Luffy! I respect you now! You WILL be Joyboy! I'm retiring from pirating! Truly, you are the Dawn! :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I

Indigo

A punch with fire

This punch is just bigger version of G3 punch. Just bigger....

Heck, snakeman cobra was more interesting to see than this punch.

This is definitely not how kaido is losing
Okay, we will see.

I'm not saying Kaido is going down 100% next chapter.

But to me the setup of a villain going down is pretty clear.

Luffy using a new attack combining his powers ups from the arc.

During a special moment / location = Wano Capital citizens looking up to the lanterns and are gonna end up seeing the final attack and Kaido being sent flying in their direction.

Momo will finish his arc by holding Onigashima and saving everyone in Onigashima from Luffy's attack.

Seems like an ending of an One Piece arc for me.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
...how does KKG look any more impressive than this lmao? You don't even know what the attack's impact will look like
KKG looks more impactful and cool for the ending. ( On dressrosa I mean ).

This one is just a big fucking fist with hardening dude.

but sure, he'll just give up after getting punched really hard. Luffy! I respect you now! You WILL be Joyboy! I'm retiring from pirating! Truly, you are the Dawn! :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Maybe Joyboy's punches warm enemy's hearts and fill them with joy:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.