Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Chapter looking mid still. The last pages of these last few chapter have all made it seem like luffy will beat kaido. but each time he ends up missing in the next chapter. Mid ass writing fight been going on for 46 chapters. in fucking 2020 this shit started

Bogard

You can't win
Luffy: I'm going to end it all!!
And Onigashima needs to get out of the way!!
Yamato: he's going to punch through Onigashima!!
Momo: Stop it Luffy!!
Luffy: Momo! I trust you!
Momo: what?!!
Dat moment when you realize that Luffy was waiting for Momo to move Onigashima away because the destructive power of his attack(s) is too great for the island to handle :crazwhat:

Dude it doeant matter king was sending slashes aimless to in all directions:milaugh:
Accept it king is better in some stats than kaido it is what it is
Magma fire>>>bolo breath
Slashes>>kaido s
And durability>kaido
Asking me to buy into your delusion that King has any stats better than Kaido, is not happening, and you look pathetic pretending yourself.

Well boths are gonna fight and the destruction will begins.
I don't believe zoro or fuji could create rubble to the extent of dressrosa rubble... That aside, Zoro would definitely struggle but there's still hope for zboi

Based of your last reply, he either condenses the rubble or constantly hits zoro with it
In the case of condensing it; onigiri, shi shi son son, or any smaller aoe would be pretty easy for zoro to make short work of the rubble

If it's just a constant barrage, tatsumaki is literally a tornado of slashes that draw nearby objects in (see fishman Island) so he would be able to dispatch of a larger amount than just the immediate area of the tornado. The only problem zoro would face is if fuji uses his gravity to counter the pull of the tornado.

Heck, even a speedblitz could do the job if he can react/move faster than fuji can change the direct of his gravity.

Not to mention fujis gravity attacks have been seemingly slower than his actual fighting capabilities. Yes they are massive area of effect feats but they come with a reduced speed, it's still fast(ish) but realistically zoro is faster
Post automatically merged:

Old translations are crazy lol

Fucking hell :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.