Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D..does Sukesan and Kakusan count?
Can you post pls
I don't remember them
The thing i know is Kaido only fight the top relevant fighters who are too relevant to get killed, he has best chance to kill some of the Scabbard, but sadly he didn't

Are Sukesan and Kakusan among the ppl Kaido blast them with Bolo breath when he came down from the roof ?
:kobeha:
Because that's the only time i saw Kaido fighting a non-relevant alliance unit.

D

Deleted member 83

Can you post pls
I don't remember them
The thing i know is Kaido only fight the top relevant fighters who are too relevant to get killed, he has best chance to kill some of the Scabbard, but sadly he didn't

Are Sukesan and Kakusan among the ppl Kaido blast them with Bolo breath when he came down from the roof ?
:kobeha:
Because that's the only time i saw Kaido fighting a non-relevant alliance unit.

They are the names of Kin'emon's swords

Manga fax

Stay illiterate

I've explained the difference in the scenarios multiple times in this thread, one more time:
passive AoE attack off target (5 air slashes one which wasn't even going to hit Zoro) vs directed forceful attack on target

lunarian stamina draining fire cross blocking at full force vs a Kaido off guard focused on trying to kill Luffy by swallowing him.

He didn't bother to use CoA hardening , because it couldn't do that much damage to him.
"Regular slices" that sliced up a YC4 with nodiff and that only Luffy has tanked with his body...
If you don't realise Luffy is leagues above Zoro BEFORE G4 then you are a hopeless brainlet.
:handsup:
lmao did Luffu forget about armament?
almost no damage huh?

also it is nice to see you throwing insults like that and then discussing with yours totally non-toxic bros these zorotards

I've explained the difference in the scenarios multiple times in this thread, one more time:
passive AoE attack off target (5 air slashes one which wasn't even going to hit Zoro) vs directed forceful attack on target

lunarian stamina draining fire cross blocking at full force vs a Kaido off guard focused on trying to kill Luffy by swallowing him.
The manga tells us King's durability and defense is beyond Kaido.

King clashed direct with Zoro's ultra tiger, stronger attack than dragon twister, with his body and sustained no damage to his wing or head.

King took a Death Liong Song to face, Zoro's go to attack when dealing with characters or objects hard to damage or cut, and King sustained no damage.

Manga facts supports King has a greater durability and defense than Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.