Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
how can mihawk be over whitebeard in the poll? :gokulaugh:
btw this is what i expect after a shitty chapter… it’s time for me to take a break from one piece, i wanted to do that after 1042 but then g5 came in the game… now it’s time

if luffy destroys the island but kaido doesnt go down yet
where will they fight tho

a part of me thinks the island busting attack has to be the final one but at the sametime
still feels like kaido has something to show ( his awakening ) at least.
Wano overall, the key part for me is why I believe that point, the citizen of Wano didn´t even realize that a huge war is happening right now, who ending already almost. Onigashima will get destroyed soon and the citizen will realize then what is happening.
And this kinda speaks against the narative of Oda, putting the citizen in the end of the arc, in danger.
But neither the citizen will realize and take the danger or the other cities in wano, like Kuri and co.

Birdcage effect the whole island, Enel Raigo did the same, Moria was the danger with his Asgard, the bomb in Alabasta and the war, we always had a key danger scenario part and Onigashima so far isn´t that one since the people not even realize they been in danger.
We didn´t got the big birdcage scenario, Kaido did something with the most villians fail to do, even Doffy who get what he want, end up not using the people in DR as slave.

That part and the danger moment happen with Birdcage.
I think we will see soon this scenerio where Kaido will put everyone in the country in danger, I feel like Kaido threat will effect everyone in wano, Kuri and the other regions, everyone will witness and put in danger by Kaido threat.
This must be not even take many chapters, as example Asgard Moria had like what? 2-4Chapters?
I think Kaido will be down in at least 10chapters, let say Luffy hit him with the fist and destroy Onigashima in next chapter, I can see Kaido getting the same buildup as Linlin get in chapter 865, when it was look like that BM was about to die.
That is the moment when the flashback kick in(3-5chapters) and then Kaido awakened form shows up, put everyone in danger(again 4-5chapters) until Luffy or the whole alliance defeats him.

I think around August/Sep we will end with this fight.^^

Wano overall, the key part for me is why I believe that point, the citizen of Wano didn´t even realize that a huge war is happening right now, who ending already almost. Onigashima will get destroyed soon and the citizen will realize then what is happening.
And this kinda speaks against the narative of Oda, putting the citizen in the end of the arc, in danger.
But neither the citizen will realize and take the danger or the other cities in wano, like Kuri and co.

Birdcage effect the whole island, Enel Raigo did the same, Moria was the danger with his Asgard, the bomb in Alabasta and the war, we always had a key danger scenario part and Onigashima so far isn´t that one since the people not even realize they been in danger.
We didn´t got the big birdcage scenario, Kaido did something with the most villians fail to do, even Doffy who get what he want, end up not using the people in DR as slave.

That part and the danger moment happen with Birdcage.
I think we will see soon this scenerio where Kaido will put everyone in the country in danger, I feel like Kaido threat will effect everyone in wano, Kuri and the other regions, everyone will witness and put in danger by Kaido threat.
This must be not even take many chapters, as example Asgard Moria had like what? 2-4Chapters?
I think Kaido will be down in at least 10chapters, let say Luffy hit him with the fist and destroy Onigashima in next chapter, I can see Kaido getting the same buildup as Linlin get in chapter 865, when it was look like that BM was about to die.
That is the moment when the flashback kick in(3-5chapters) and then Kaido awakened form shows up, put everyone in danger(again 4-5chapters) until Luffy or the whole alliance defeats him.

I think around August/Sep we will end with this fight.^^
I would prefer this:

Kaido awakening>His defeat>his flashback
Post automatically merged:

how can mihawk be over whitebeard in the poll? :gokulaugh:
btw this is what i expect after a shitty chapter… it’s time for me to take a break from one piece, i wanted to do that after 1042 but then g5 came in the game… now it’s time
This is WG after all.Full of ZTards where got banned on each other forum

With Roger being confirmed not having a DF this means :

- he was at least WB equal without DF
- he used mainly a sword
- he didn’t have Black blade either
- he could dominate the world without DF or BB

And it’s 99.99% likely that Roger is stronger than Mihawk

So guys like Shanks or Ray have all the chance in the world to be stronger or as strong as Mihawk even without Black blade
I'd say Roger had exceptional swordmanship (with the power and lethality it granted), a level of advanced CoC which has yet to be introduced, maxed out CoA and FS.

All those things together, which would make the PK match the monstrous might of WB blow for blow instead, the two kings.

What does that even mean? No one needs to connect Roger to anything. He is a swordsman; it's something anyone with two working eyes should be able to see for themselves. People just denied it with their life until now just because they can't accept the notion of a swordsman being as strong as Roger.

It's not that I don't understand what you're saying. I am talking about how close your theories are to the canon material. There is a limit to how much we "assume" even for a hypothesis. You can't really create a bunch of what-if scenarios completely disregarding what we've been told so far in the series and then use it as an argument to support another argument. That's illogical on many levels.
Wdym what does that even mean ? You saw roger use one named attack with his sword, no data book or vivra card ever confirmed he is a swordman and you say everyone with 2 eyes lmao, headcannon at its finest, u have nothing to base it on just ur own brain thinks that, being without a df and having a sword doesn't automatically makes u a swordman lmao, and you say illogical :suresure:

I would prefer this:

Kaido awakening>His defeat>his flashback
Post automatically merged:

This is WG after all.Full of ZTards where got banned on each other forum
Since Nika vs Kaido is really trash that Kaido ends up ignoring him and praising DFless character, let's talk about FT 100 years quest.

Have you read latest chapter?
Do you think the last Dragon Gods, Golden Dragon, will end up the strongest? Or Fire Dragon God is the strongest one? I believe Fire > Selene, and I kinda think Fire and Golden are on good terms, because Fire said, Selene would kill "him and the Golden Dragon".

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Copiumbros cant understand one simple fact. :saden:
The personification of the greatest power in world of One Piece is not Roger, Shanks, Garp, Whitebeard and certainly not a failure Rupee.
Not even the two legends with a black blade, Mihawk and Ryuma. It is the one who has been in your face the whole time - Zoro.
One of only 2 black covers. I wonder what it means... :risitameh:

Status
Not open for further replies.