Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Kaido isn't destroying him

Luffy doesn't seem hopeless at all
It doesn't even like kaido can KO luffy anymore
Kaido is destroying him.

Whole chapter is kaido beating his ass like from the beginning of wano.

And, that huge punch - kaido won't be defeated by it.

Don't know why kaido turned into dragon form but he still won't be defeated by this punch.

And, I didn't say luffy is hopeless in G5. It's just funny but lacks the excitement of G4 when it was introduced.

Luffy has used only one named attack and that is also after grabbing thunder so it makes me feel he doesn't know what he can do properly

Kaido is destroying him.

Whole chapter is kaido beating his ass like from the beginning of wano.

And, that huge punch - kaido won't be defeated by it.

Don't know why kaido turned into dragon form but he still won't be defeated by this punch.

And, I didn't say luffy is hopeless in G5. It's just funny but lacks the excitement of G4 when it was introduced.

Luffy has used only one named attack and that is also after grabbing thunder so it makes me feel he doesn't know what he can do properly
wake up to reality

D

Deleted member 83

Kaido: Yamantaka* Thunder Bagua!!(大威徳雷鳴八卦)

*The "destroyer/conqueror of death” god in Buddhism. Translated in Japanese as "The one with great power"(大威徳) and also sometimes known as "the one who defeats Enma".
Kaido is called wisdom king in Wano, befittingly his attacks has been referencing the names of the five wisdom kings of Buddhism.
"Conqueror of Three Worlds" Ragnaraku(Trailokyavijaya)
"Vajra" arrow
"Kundali" Dragon Swarm
"Yamantaka" Thunder Bagua
We're still one attack short of finishing the collection, missing the Acala(immovable wisdom king), the center of the five wisdom kings. Naturally I'd imagine Oda would give Kaido's strongest attack this name.
In conclusion, I think there'll be at least one more chapter of their fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.