Votes: 67 35.3%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 40 21.1%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters
Thank God it’s almost over (hopefully).

with the Roger reveal, it seems there’s going to be an even more secret advanced form of conqueror’s Haki that only truly special people were able to somehow figure out while the rest remained clueless.
The only alternative is that someone like WB who could use the current CoC coating simply chose not to use his devil fruit when fighting the likes of Roger. That can’t be ruled out since the reason behind Kaido being unkillable seems to be that those that could kill him just didn’t bother to try.
That would also make Rayleigh quite the bum of a teacher if that were true too.

Then again…I may just be thinking too hard since there didn’t even seem to be any difference between base Luffy using the coating and gear 4 or even gear 5. It may simply be that devil fruit powers or physical strength for whatever reason have no additive impact to coating. Just terrible either way.

7 "lethal" slicing slashes from a yonko weren't enough to make Luffy let go, even Luffy he wasn't using hardening to defend. His fist is insane in that last panel and looks coated in elemental lightning as well as adv CoC lightning, brutal.

Hiyori is disappointing.

Kin'emon is kind of pathetic to be asking that of a 5 year old, and calously speaking of Toki's PIS decision to die and force her son to shoulder everything as honorable pisses me off.

Kaido is butthurt about not having the best zoan anymore, and it seems like the swole drunk kaido might indeed be his awakening.

Also Luffy has confirmed he was holding back because the island was in the way.

Garp is the best Hakiman in the verse judging by the fact that he had no DF and no Weapon. Now guess who trained under Garp and no it ain't Koby and Helmeppo
:myman:
In his Prime he was #2 maybe

Right now I would pick him as still #3 potentially 🤔 if we still talking about DFless guys

But we don't know much about Ghandi and a few others and what their powers entail

So, are Kaido and Luffy gonna freeze until Momonosuke moves Onigashima or what? :sanmoji:
Looks like this is it for Rupee. Meanwhile, Kaido has tons of stuff left to do...
Too bad we are on a break again but the next 3 chapters should be lit unless Raizo has more plans up his sleeve.
Feels like this is Luffy's final attack. He'll deflate again and during the minutes it takes him to come back Momo will move the island.

So Kaido's awakening is what he needs for enhanced Thunder Bagua strikes. Though it's not clear what the difference between Thunder Bellow Bagua and this one are. I think the first needs to be in Bloodthirsty mode, while he's sober for this one.