Votes: 40 21.1%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It's quickly approaching the point where I'm just annoyed by the fight and how Oda continues to drag it.

And then you remember that Oda will almost assuredly come up with a Kaido Flashback and drag this out even more ...
I’m honestly assuming Luffy punches Onigashima away, the fight continues for 3/4 chapters and we get a 2 chapter flashback somewhere. So maybe Wano ends this year

Is business really insane in ONE PIECE, after all Kaido has been through, fighting for over 60 chapters taking an unimaginable amount of attacks, and even in his weak condition it takes an island-shattering blow to take him out? And I'm still not sure if the blow will actually defeat him.
Kaido expression is insane.

Not an island-shattering blow imo. Non-CoC KKG in Dressrosa is island-shattering, since it stomped God Thread first (something thousands of times more powerful than island-cutting Birdcage), the Spider Web, then Doflamingo's body absorbed it thus splitting Dressrosa with only the remaining impact. Over Kong Gun with CoC was already many times that. And this fist is like a million times the size of KKG, so it literally takes a (small) continent-shattering attack of this scale to bring down mofo Kaidou lol. You just can't measure Kaidou's health bar.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Not an island-shattering blow imo. Non-CoC KKG in Dressrosa is island-shattering, since it stomped God Thread first (something thousands of times more powerful than island-cutting Birdcage), the Spider Web, then Doflamingo's body absorbed it thus splitting Dressrosa with only the remaining impact. Over Kong Gun with CoC was already many times that. And this fist is like a million times the size of KKG, so it literally takes a (small) continent-shattering attack of this scale to bring down mofo Kaidou lol. You just can't measure Kaidou's health bar.
Is continent LEVEL? This is even better, at this point I don't care if you want to scale Luffy's punch to Small Planet LEVEL.

Is continent LEVEL? This is even better, at this point I don't care if you want to scale Luffy's punch to Small Planet LEVEL.
Maybe not full continent but small continent. Still exponentially stronger than island level tho, which Dressrosa KKG obviously achieved, and CoC Supreme Kong Gun casually surpassed since CoC greatly increases the power. So if i wanna nitpick the details yeah this giant dick fist is very vert minimum multi-island level / archipelago level lol and if i wanna high-ball wank that, it's small continent level...and Kaidou may still tank even that lololol Kaidou is like Final Fantasy secret Boss or something

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Maybe not full continent but small continent. Still exponentially stronger than island level tho, which Dressrosa KKG obviously achieved, and CoC Supreme Kong Gun casually surpassed since CoC greatly increases the power. So if i wanna nitpick the details yeah this giant dick fist is minimum multi-island level / archipelago level lol...and Kaidou may still tank even that lololol Kaidou is like Final Fantasy secret Boss or something