Rate

• Total voters
He might keep the Rocks flashback reserved for BlackBeard.
Maybe, but there are things about Kaido's last that are relevant to this arc specifically, which in still waiting for. For sure, the Rocks relevancy doesn't need to be addressed entirely, but I think there are things we still need answers to about Kaido himself (his lineage, his relationship with BM, getting his DF, potentially meeting Yamato's mother, his eventual infatuation with Wano). Obviously, nothing is guaranteed, but there are just things Kaido's says that make it odd Oda isn't diving deeper into them.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think a Kaido's flashback without Rocks would be satisfying, as this period seems to have shaped Kaido's character quite a lot. Basically it would feel incomplete. Or Rocks's character seems to be related to Blackbeard and it would very Oda to keep Rocks hidden til we're in Blackbeard's arc. Maybe Oda plans to draw long Rocks flashback featuring several characters, including Kaido (like Law flashback also featured Doflamingo backstory)
I have a theory where this might go (with Rocks/BB and even Kaido), but need to see next chapter first. It really depends on Kaido's fate after this punch.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
....and will be ruined and sidelined.
So I should care about the last minute nerds who are like "OMG THIS DUDE THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT AND NEVER MENTIONED BEFORE AND ITS FUCKING BROKEN OMG SO GOOD. PEAK FICTION"?
Nah.

The more "island-level" or "planet level" BS the story becomes, the less I care about it. I just don't like it. And pulling some "OMG THIS DUDE WITH A SWING OF HIS DICK CAN DESTROY THE WORLD" is just not my cup of tea.

B

Ballel

So I should care about the last minute nerds who are like "OMG THIS DUDE THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT AND NEVER MENTIONED BEFORE AND ITS FUCKING BROKEN OMG SO GOOD. PEAK FICTION"?
Nah.

The more "island-level" or "planet level" BS the story becomes, the less I care about it. I just don't like it. And pulling some "OMG THIS DUDE WITH A SWING OF HIS DICK CAN DESTROY THE WORLD" is just not my cup of tea.
i sooo feel you:pepehands:

Nah.

Rocks is related to BB's motivations and drive to pursue his dream, imo. As for Imu, she surely have something to do with the ancient kingdom, ancient weapons and Joyboy.

I don't think these two last minute characters will undermine our established characters, at least that what I hope for. No one wants them to become our own version of Black Zetsu and Kaguya for One Piece.

PS: I read a chinese webnovel where the main antagonist detatched giant black dick, which could shoot white "lasers" that could destroy planets and stretch infinitely, is a boss battle on its own.
Meditate on that. :pepecafe:

Whats the theory bro
Nah imma wait lol, because it really goes against my current train of thought on this fight (if you check my last theory post I did, then you partially know what I'm alluding to). It's my more wishes/headcanon than what I expect at this time.

But I just need to wait and see how Kaido handles this punch (if he's down or not)

chapter discussion thread is barely discussing the chapter
awful sign
It didn't really move the plot at all lol, save for Orochi, plus everyone talked about it for like 2 weeks

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Rocks is related to BB's motivations and drive to pursue his dream, imo. As for Imu, she surely have something to do with the ancient kingdom, ancient weapons and Joyboy.

I don't think these two last minute characters will undermine our established characters, at least that what I hope for. No one wants them to become our own version of Black Zetsu and Kaguya for One Piece.
Who knows what good these fuckers will have. I legit don't care. BB's motivations should be his owns, instead of trying to become Rocks 2.0. The less BB has to do with Rocks, the better, IMO.
PS: I read a chinese webnovel where the main antagonist detatched giant black dick, which could shoot white "lasers" that could destroy planets and stretch infinitely, is a boss battle on its own.
Meditate on that. :pepecafe:`
OR, I can keep living without knowing this exists.
Much better.
:pepestop:

:whitepress:

What did that fool Morj say in his video today

have fun never seeing the end of this series then
I am having fun. Said repeatedly wano has been my favorite arc and I'm in for as long as it's going to go. At this point the only things that could disappoint me are if it's only 3 acts and Luffy just beats kaido with a big punch in the next few chapters. Theres too much shit to think it can just be resolved that quickly.

Wano is the beginning of the final 1/3rd of one piece. I don't care how long it is as long as it resolves the relevant plotlines. The worst possible thing for wano would be to end right now.