Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy can win but that doesn't stop the others SHs from having yet another grand moment for them
Thriller Bark's Nothing Happened moment is after Luffy has defeated Moria
Sanji's Cake stuff is after Luffy has defeated Katakuri
So, who's to say, right after Luffy defeated Kaidou, Zoro or anyone else can't have another grand moment for them?
I'm just speaking on past examples.
This is correct. The strawhats always get to do more important stuff after their main fights. There is no precedent for an arc where they just finish their fights and then do nothing for the rest of it, unless you go way back to the east blue.

If anything, expecting Zoro not to do anything for the rest of this Onigashima fight is what would be unreasonable.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Luffy can win but that doesn't stop the others SHs from having yet another grand moment for them
Thriller Bark's Nothing Happened moment is after Luffy has defeated Moria
Sanji's Cake stuff is after Luffy has defeated Katakuri
So, who's to say, right after Luffy defeated Kaidou, Zoro or anyone else can't have another grand moment for them?
I'm just speaking on past examples.
Exactly, Chopper will cure the smile effect of Okobore town people :pepebusi:#ChopperSZN

This is correct. The strawhats always get to do more important stuff after their main fights. There is no precedent for an arc where they just finish their fights and then do nothing for the rest of it, unless you go way back to the east blue.

If anything, expecting Zoro not to do anything for the rest of this Onigashima fight is what would be unreasonable.
Oh you just want the raid to fail don't you :pepebusi:
Exactly, Chopper will cure the smile effect of Okobore town people :pepebusi:#ChopperSZN
He can also bring back Zoro from the death too :pepebusi:

Then why can't you answer?
Nothing to lose my ass you gonna be clowned so bad you gonna leave lmfao
No dude, you dont "not" answer my question by asking me questions, then try to deflect and spin yourself out of it with that bullshit excuse.

One answer is very simple, because its been done already. Kairoseki and tranquilizers. These things kept BM under enough of the BPs control. Anything can happen opposite of the 1 option you dream of. Another can just be that Luffy breaks Kaido's resolve and ambitions. He did exactly this with Crocodile and several other villains.

And if he dies from Zoro magically reviving from pseudo death, I will not leave the forum lol. I'll enjoy it and laugh my ass off.

Now answer my question which you tried to deflect. What happens if it goes that way? What will you do? I already have a pretty good incling lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.