Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And denying it is trying to escape from taking responsibility for your actions
actions like what ? i read some news the other day "a lawmaker got arrested bc he criticized your pm"
this are the consequences or free country youre talking about you fucking clown. this is just one of the millions of issues ind cope with.

ignorant people like you are the reason India is still a shithole. keep living in denial.

No bro Kaido is insane ; I am ranking him higher than WB for now. Also matchup matters and Kaido has a matchup advantage where he can clash with WB and push him + heat attacks. WB has to deal with physical power + Heat
Post automatically merged:

And I always thought you were a cool user...

But we're both wrong :seriously:
:josad: But ancient centaur is goated

I just think things will be handled differently. You may not see an "island level" attack like this when he's fighting Akainu.

It's like how KKG wasn't used to fight Katakuri. He went snakeman for the speed and handled him a different way.
Then its fine :myman:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You can't even prove to me how Orochi's powers work. Also Orochi is irrelevant to the conversation lmfao.

Grow up:gokulaugh:
Lmfao of course I can
He gets a life a head
Has 8 heads
Kaido takes one
Scabbards take 6
Denjiro takes the last
Hes dead

Orochi is very relevant as the panels posted above show the raid was made to KILL kaido and orochi stated to take their heads
One head is taken
One more to go

I mean, it's ending very soon lol.

And not to compare Yonko/Admirals, but Akainu/Aokiji permanently altered the climate of Punk Hazard after fighting for a week lol.
Ah yes, i just remembered that, even if Akainu-Aokiji's fight had a limited scope to one island, but they changed it permanently after 10-day fight is a great feat. I'm just shocked when i try to powerscale Luffy's CoC island-sized Bajrang fist to non-CoC person-sized KKG, just a small remains/fraction of which already fold a city like biscuit...that island-sized fist is practically already near-immeasurable in OP powerscaling. Shame Luffy vs Kaidou didnt get coherent focus at the level of Luffy vs Lucci when it matters the most..i hope Luffy vs Shanks (if it happens) doesnt suffer the same flight of ideas like this one.

Lmfao of course I can
He gets a life a head
Has 8 heads
Kaido takes one
Scabbards take 6
Denjiro takes the last
Hes dead

Orochi is very relevant as the panels posted above show the raid was made to KILL kaido and orochi stated to take their heads
One head is taken
One more to go
And yet, within all of those words, are purely assumptions with no actual proof to back it lol.

I dont even care if he's dead. That's irrelevant to the conversation. Killing Orochi is very different from killing Kaido. Orochi is fodder. Kaido is not. Orochi has been "killed" successfully 8 times now. Kaido hasn't even been remotely.

Luffy took over the fight, like he always does. Cope lmao

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And yet, within all of those words, are purely assumptions with no actual proof to back it lol.

I dont even care if he's dead. That's irrelevant to the conversation. Killing Orochi is very different from killing Kaido. Orochi is fodder. Kaido is not. Orochi has been "killed" successfully 8 times now. Kaido hasn't even been remotely.

Luffy took over the fight, like he always does. Cope lmao
Lmfao stop crying.
Just because you dumb enough to think kaido and orochi going jail

So luffy gonna punch him and be done
Kaido gonna get up
And his head coming off clean

Luffy can win but that doesn't stop the others SHs from having yet another grand moment for them
Thriller Bark's Nothing Happened moment is after Luffy has defeated Moria
Sanji's Cake stuff is after Luffy has defeated Katakuri
So, who's to say, right after Luffy defeated Kaidou, Zoro or anyone else can't have another grand moment for them?
I'm just speaking on past examples.

No bro Kaido is insane ; I am ranking him higher than WB for now. Also matchup matters and Kaido has a matchup advantage where he can clash with WB and push him + heat attacks. WB has to deal with physical power + Heat

:josad: But ancient centaur is goated

Then its fine :myman:
I'm ranking Kaidou slightly higher than Prime WB and slightly lower than Prime Roger. He's the inbetweener who fills that miniscule gap between WB and Roger, for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.