Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty kaido is more powerful than WB by feats but if luffy defeats Kaido with this punch , he is insane too
How? maybe sickbeard

but even then, I feel like WB could easily counter Kaido's flame dragon. Luffy was able to do it just with a haki barrier, which WB has. But in addition, WB also has the gura gura no mi.

WB doesn't even need haki to damage Kaido

Akainu unlike Kaido knows how to lead. You don't send a giant amount of men into a situation without intel. Oden and ryuma warped the world's view of samurai.

Meanwhile Kizaru is completely fine going knowing big mom and kaido are allies. Compared to Kaido who botched out going to Marineland because shanks
Shanks stopped the war, Teach was ready to fight against WB but not Shanks. This is the glory of Shanks, he one shots Bakainu.

Oda isn't stalling the punch for no reason
All of these modes from kaido and attempts shows the end of the battle is in chapter 1049 or 1050

Oden " joyboy is the one who will beat kaido and free wano and the world "
Kaido about luffy " this is the hero they've been waiting is here"
Fanboys " zoro will kill Kaido and save wano from his wrath"
Some people need to be banned

:gokulaugh:
He makes a spirit bomb out of peoples wills in wano.

I'm serious thou.... People lantern represents their will and wishes. Luffy is Sungod. And if his final attack involves taking all the Lanterns in way to use his attack like he did with bell to beat Enel. It would be epic.
But will it be a punch? Oda said fans wouldn't agree if Luffy finished Kaido with a big punch.

How? maybe sickbeard

but even then, I feel like WB could easily counter Kaido's flame dragon. Luffy was able to do it just with a haki barrier, which WB has. But in addition, WB also has the gura gura no mi.

WB doesn't even need haki to damage Kaido
Luffy's current punch should be above WB's gura attack going by size and kaido is matching it and this is heavily Weakened kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.