Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Tbh, I don't see how it is remotely comparable to Akainu's melting feat since, although the explosion didn't engulf the entire vat completely, it made clear contact to the remaining pieces.

The melting point starts at 1500°C at both iron and steel.

Really? Look at this part of the calc:

Only because it's made of bones doesn't mean it's insignificant...
@Doggo
All that's missing is the Kelvin heat chart

Lmaoooo

Sanjis flames aren't real
Zoros flames burned a fucking zombie

Sanjis garbage flames can't even burn someone as pathetic as Queen who can be hurt by chopper

Pre TS Zoros flames burn hotter than Germa sperm sanjis flames
Firstly he didnt burn a zombie. We didnt see what happened to Ryuma's body afterwards.

Secondly how is burning a corpse remotely impressive ? Like how.....

Queen's durability is 10 folds above Albert's flameless form.

Tbh, I don't see how it is remotely comparable to Akainu's melting feat since, although the explosion didn't engulf the entire vat completely, it made clear contact to the remaining pieces.

The melting point starts at 1500°C at both iron and steel.

Really? Look at this part of the calc:

Only because it's made of bones doesn't mean it's insignificant...
It didnt tho. The force of the explosion flung them away. Yet it was still melting away.

You havent addressed the fact that the sword isnt proven to be steel.

And even if the sword is steel (which it isnt proven to be), your later argument that the size of horn = more impressive due to ....again size. Means melting that giant vat is more impressive than melting that small sword.

I guess we can now understand why King had that move as his finisher. He viewed Kaido as the strongest and he shaped his greatest move just like the strongest move of his idol in his strongest form. I think we won't be seeing anything else from Kaido after this, this is probably his most devastating attack.

Obviously Kaido's attack is going to be stronger than King's although King did use Haki along with his fire powers. But this power of fire being upgraded to magma levels is nice hype for Akainu. I think there is something with fire and its upgrades being shown as one of the most powerful abilities in shonen manga. Like how in Bleach Genryusai (the old guy who was the leader of the captains) had this blade that could melt/disintegrate everything with his fire/heat.

Weakest yonko yet its stated he is the world strongest pirate. How does that work?
Mark henry was called the world strongest man, was he the strongest every year?
Post automatically merged:

And yet the "weakest" yonko clashed with shanks no hesitation while Kaido the man who wants to die sooooo bad. To go to war sooo bad. Misses out out the biggest war of the century because shanks pulled up
Your papazuki sweated when Shanks blocked his magma punch.

zoro is definitely dog walking this version of kaido.

pica was larger than onigashima.

and cutting stones is harder than cutting fire.

but luffy can't even touch this.

Why does Bakainu afraid of coming to wano? Due to samurai fodders? No, its because he gon get rekt by Waido and sent to live in Mt Fuji.
Akainu unlike Kaido knows how to lead. You don't send a giant amount of men into a situation without intel. Oden and ryuma warped the world's view of samurai.

Meanwhile Kizaru is completely fine going knowing big mom and kaido are allies. Compared to Kaido who botched out going to Marineland because shanks

Status
Not open for further replies.