Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely true unfortunately. Kinda fits he married a Nami cosplayer lmfao, although Namis fixation on money is heavily justified and understandable naturally ofc. But even so, Oda seems to love his Gol D Diggers!

I wanna see someone with the beli or some kind of cash/money fruit in OP and wreck absolute havoc on the economy of it. Maybe something similar to Momo's quirk from MHA where she can create anything inorganic effectively and is said to have the potential to ruin the economy of MHA with personal free money laundering if she wanted to lol.
I think Oda said that he based Shanks character on himself or that Shanks is most similar to him. So Shanks x Nami.

G

Gorosei Informer

We have to wait for Nami focus only in final arcs

:josad:

She have second most panels in the series by a large margin yet she just gets side quests whilst she waits for endgame arc

:josad:
It will be worth it though hopefully. Oda really needs that payoff with her from the beginning, she was meant to join the crew first and was being shown from the first episode/chapter and teased IIRC? She has always felt more like the VC or "true captain" of the crew by far for me too. Luffy is just a "necessary figurehead" to keep people especially the mostly young male fanbase happy in that regard I guess, much like a ships figurehead even lol.

I would like that. Big fat woman as Princess.

Kiku's sword is bigger than you think

:pepebusi::pepeshy::beanmean::kawak:

Furless monkey queen mink Nami best theory! Or maybe she secretly had the Wukong Zoan all along?!

:cheers::hihihi::usosmug:

Holy fuck, I've just listened to this properly for the first time and had no idea it sounds so much like a GENUINE BOND SONG! So freaking good! I genuinely though it was Bond until I saw it! I love games that manage to really capture that spy feel like Metal Gear (I've only played Twin Snakes and avoided the newer ones due to immensely long cutscenes) and No One Lives Forever!

Also on a very similarly related note, the intro to this spy themed and thus James Bond inspired but sadly VR only game is FANTASTIC and features the amazing Puddles the Pity Clown singer too!:

This one is nice too:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

@Sasaki Kojirō

Do you know what's actually terrifying about Kaido's new form? It is so large, it is possibly larger than Zunisha as well. Now put the ACoC'ed magma form which melts several kilometer sized horn just by standing near it, as well as the power to match an ACoC imbued hardening fist from G5 which was larger than Onigashima's skull.

Even if Kaido doesn't show awakening, he is still a beast of a top tier.
Yes, I was expecting something from kaido that would match the zunisha in size, zunisha looks like fucking OP, if it were not for the poor durability that zunisha possesses and that makes it an easy target to inflict damage, and killing it is not difficult since it is a large and easy target.

Kaido, on the other hand, is the WSC the strongest living creature on land sea and air, his talents in previous combat are already monstrous, his elemental blows like lightning, fire and tornadoes, wind attacks, are good, if he can use each of them while in this form, the AOE of this attacks will be insane, Kaido’s wind blades must cut an island in half now, its tornadoes must be larger than an island each of them, its breath of heat will melt an island completely, LOL.

For me, the Kaido has already exceeded my expectations, he has been restrained in power all the time, by plot, to the point where LUFFY would advance and evolve until it was able to handle the KAIDO.

Damn beast called kaidou, with a transformation and attacks that are larger than an island, while keeping another island floating in a few words, Kaido is literally making two "island level" feats at the same time, (let’s put it this way, but we know that his current accomplishment easily exceeds the island’s level. ) This form of Kaido is quite useful in many ways, especially in open battles, just because it is in the sky at a considerable height from the island where the war is taking place the heat emanating from its insane temperature, is fucking the other characters,And the Kaido doesn’t even have to move, just because he’s near the island he causes terror.

About awakening, I think it's not really necessary for Kaidou, especially at this moment when he presented this new transformation of his, Kaido is really the top 1, for me it's much more insane that Luffy needs to wake up a legendary fruit to match a kaidou who is not yet awake at the moment.

Unlike the others, Kaido and Bm are monsters, you witnessed Kid and Law fighting BM, what would they do if they didn't wake up? BM would be unsurpassed for them even with 2 awakened fruits, Kid and Law didn't overcome BM completely, even with both fruits awake, extra intervention was needed (she didn't receive an absolute defeat from Kid and Law), it's completely evident to me that

Kid and Law as non-awakened users (no awakening), they would never reach the big mom level or surpass it, that's fact, big mom that didn't even wake up his DF, Kaido and Bm durability is better than some awakenings for example : Doffy and Kata, they literally have birth attributes that are better at or on the same level as an awakening from a medium or tall fruit.

We have cases like Luffy beating Doffy, while Doffy is awake and Luffy is not, we have Luffy defeating katakuri who is an awake user, while luffy is not awake, this is more impressive than Luffy need to wake up to match them or win-los, reached the point of Law and Kid awaken to try to overcome something BM born that is its durability the durability of BM and Kaido is placed so high that they are literally better than the awakening of Katakuri and Doffy, the durability of both are better than the awakening of katakuri and Doffy, that is true, kaido is diving in magma at this time with its durability.

Creating a powerful DFS RANKING:

- Class: S (no awakening):
- Class: A
- Class: B
- Class: C

- Class: D

By default, Fish Fish, Gura Gura are class S, they are the top of their respective classes, an awakening class C - DF can reach the level of a class B-DF, a class A-DF, can match with a class S-DF after awakening (remembering that the S-class fruits are not awake), we have clear examples in the manga, the katakuri fruit awakens it is no stronger than Uo Uo and Gura Gura, who are not awake, the Doffy fruit is awakened but is still inferior to Uo Uo, Gura Gura, and Yami Yami (who are not awake), the DF of LAW and KID mainly of KID did not demonstrate anything that makes me think that their awakened DF is stronger than Uo Uo and Gura Gura and Yami Yami who are fruit not awakened.

If you want to invalidate my point, go ahead and create your own argument to say that all DFS are of the same level, because in fact and by basic reading comprehension, we know that one DF is stronger than the other.

Magu Magu > Mera Mera

Gura Gura > Jiki Jiki no Mi.

Uo Uo > Zou Zou no Mi .

There are clearly rankings for DFS.

I spoke partially 1/2 of what I wanted to talk about, but the purpose of this is not to justify the lack of awakening of a sea emperor and the strongest in the world, but I clearly believe that WB also has no awakening, I’m a little sad, but what can I do? It’s more impressive that Kaido has become the number 1, even without having awakened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.