Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It will be worth it though hopefully. Oda really needs that payoff with her from the beginning, she was meant to join the crew first and was being shown from the first episode/chapter and teased IIRC? She has always felt more like the VC or "true captain" of the crew by far for me too. Luffy is just a "necessary figurehead" to keep people especially the mostly young male fanbase happy in that regard I guess, much like a ships figurehead even lol.

:pepebusi::pepeshy::beanmean::kawak:

Furless monkey queen mink Nami best theory! Or maybe she secretly had the Wukong Zoan all along?!

:cheers::hihihi::usosmug:

Holy fuck, I've just listened to this properly for the first time and had no idea it sounds so much like a GENUINE BOND SONG! So freaking good! I genuinely though it was Bond until I saw it! I love games that manage to really capture that spy feel like Metal Gear (I've only played Twin Snakes and avoided the newer ones due to immensely long cutscenes) and No One Lives Forever!

Also on a very similarly related note, the intro to this spy themed and thus James Bond inspired but sadly VR only game is FANTASTIC and features the amazing Puddles the Pity Clown singer too!:

This one is nice too:

:snoopy:
I wanted to make kiku choke with my massive donger:josad:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I didnt watch wherever this character is from but maybe I'm not missing out...
Seven deadly sins. It's okayish if you can get over the fact that you are going to see the MC who happens to be over 3000yo squeeze the cheeks of a 16yo every other chapter. He is a menace
But she is 10000 years! Its legal!

Zoro couldn’t kill Axe-Hand Morgan
Zoro couldn’t kill Kabaji
Zoro couldn’t kill the Meowban brothers
Zoro couldn’t kill Daz Bonez
Zoro couldn’t kill Ohm
Zoro couldn’t kill Kaku
Zoro couldn’t kill Pica
Zoro couldn’t kill King
Zoro couldn’t kill Kamazou (NERFED Pleasure)
Zoro couldn’t kill Hody Jones
Zoro couldn’t kill New World Octopus Guy
Zoro couldnt kill the Mihawk Monkeys
Zoro couldn’t kill Orochi (like he promised)

Now all of a sudden the guy’s gonna kill Kaido……
How's your sanji posting going, victim daddy?

timeline 1:
1049 --> luffy's final attack
1050 --> luffy declared winner
1051 on --> everything else

timeline 2:
1049 --> luffy vs kaido; beginning of kaido's flashback
1050-1053 --> kaido's flashback
1054 --> end of kaido's flashback, kaido realizes luffy is joyboy, kaido defeated (we won't know if he lost by giving it all or just decided to finally be defeated)
1055 --> luffy declared winner
1056 --> new volume begins

Status
Not open for further replies.