Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido's new ability is quite massive. This also disproves the claims that Kaido can get damaged by fire / other elements. It is clear than he doesn't take damage from elements.

I think the scaling for the flames will be Magma>/= Magma-like fire > Fire

C

Cruxroux

Sengoku is the leader or at least recruiter. Oda has hinted at that in the SBS
Looking at the members feels like it's garp and sengoku both. Cora-san acted somewhat similar to what a Sword member would do. X drake doing something similar. Aokiji doing something similar and then Coby might be yet to betray marines and join someone to get info on them.

C

Cruxroux

Kaido's new ability is quite massive. This also disproves the claims that Kaido can get damaged by fire / other elements. It is clear than he doesn't take damage from elements.

I think the scaling for the flames will be Magma>/= Magma-like fire > Fire
What are you talking about ? Luffy uses fire attacks too. And by your logic luffy is going to take zero damage out of kaido Fire dragon mode.
Post automatically merged:

He can't exactly magma fist their faces on the spot lol
Technically speaking he can. I mean who can stop him celestial dragons ain't strong. Green bull is there but his intentions are unknown. Cp0 can't do shit against an admiral. Mariejois is protected by marines. And even if garp would be there. He would just pretend he didn't see anything. Same goes for sengoku.

Looking at the members feels like it's garp and sengoku both. Cora-san acted somewhat similar to what a Sword member would do. X drake doing something similar. Aokiji doing something similar and then Coby might be yet to betray marines and join someone to get info on them.
It makes sense from a character redemption standpoint for Garp to be a leader, but to me it doesn’t make much sense considering the type of person he is. Sengoku seems more like the schemer and like I’ve said Oda has pretty much said Sengoku has a hand in it

C

Cruxroux

Kaido looks exactly like the last attack King used on Zoro
King do look upto kaido. So copying his final move make sense. Both entered a flame dragon mode. Thou kaido uses this while being inside of it and it's his flames cloud molding. Like a susanoo. And king is like hashirama summoning wood. He still stays outside.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy coats HIS FIST in haki then uses fire. two different things.
Luffy has never engulfed himself in fire.
You think a person like kaido won't be coating his fist with haki who is spamming adv conc like crazy

Technically speaking he can. I mean who can stop him celestial dragons ain't strong. Green bull is there but his intentions are unknown. Cp0 can't do shit against an admiral. Mariejois is protected by marines. And even if garp would be there. He would just pretend he didn't see anything. Same goes for sengoku.
Even if the Gorosei aren't fighters, Akainu getting rid of them on the spot just because he was talked down once would've been dumb lol and Imu probably has a contingency plan to keep the Navy on their and the WG's side

Status
Not open for further replies.