Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think we’ve digested enough.
An island was erected completely and even moved.
Hakai, with pure Haki.

The length of its breath of heat is larger than the entire island, piercing from the skull until the end of the island.

Increased breathing, observe the size of the dragon Kaidou compared to its heat breath, this attack can be scaled at the Island level or very close to the island level, could indeed burn Onigashima in its entirety.
But this current transformation surpasses the already exorbitant powers of Dragon Kaidou...

While the size of kaidou dragon is bigger than the entire island. LOL
This is too much for my heart. LOL

@Sentinel @comrade @Tyki_Mikk @MonsterKaido @Hanzo hattori @Tejas @Steven
So what stops Hybrid Kaido from engulfing his fist with his magma-like fire in order to put holes into people just like Akainu?
Hybrid Kaido could engulf himself in this magma-like fire too, in order to punch holes into people like Akainu did. Like, he can generate an island worth of these flames to surround himself in it. And that is just a side power of Kaido, just like lifting islands is a side power. So the powers of 2 admirals (Akainu, Fujitora) as side powers, when his main power are his insane physicals, including his durability, endurance and recovery. Plus being able to create storms, tornadoes (which Zoro referred to as a natural disaster), scythes that cut through everything, lightning roars, amped by top tier Haki and his advanced club moves, which hit immensely hard (knocking Luffy out multiple times, even killing him).

S

Sasaki Kojirō

So what stops Hybrid Kaido from engulfing his fist with his magma-like fire in order to put holes into people just like Akainu?
Hybrid Kaido could engulf himself in this magma-like fire too, in order to punch holes into people like Akainu did. Like, he can generate an island worth of these flames to surround himself in it. And that is just a side power of Kaido, just like lifting islands is a side power. So the powers of 2 admirals (Akainu, Fujitora) as side powers, when his main power are his insane physicals, including his durability, endurance and recovery. Plus being able to create storms, tornadoes (which Zoro referred to as a natural disaster), scythes that cut through everything, lightning roars, amped by top tier Haki and his advanced club moves, which hit immensely hard (knocking Luffy out multiple times, even killing him).
If I told you I’d write something like that right now ? LOL
You guessed, Kaido can use flames as hot as magma in its hybrid mode making it more lethal , especially its kanabo, most kaidou attacks are blows that give BLITZ on your enemy, this is so dangerous expensive that I can’t even imagine the scenery ,It was literally restricted all the time, Kaido can use its elements in hybrid form, so creating a transformation with flames as hot as magma is not impossible is literally plausible.

The combination of crashing like a truck while moving at high speed (BLITZ) magma attribution as lethality is an insane combination, it literally has everything, Ap, speed, lethality in one attack only, not to mention that kaidou has FS making it easier to reach your opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.