Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't care about him, then stop talking about him :risitameh:

Not rocket science.
Not rocket science too, I will comment on some nonsense I see over and over on this forum.. that is my right, who are you to take my right? :kayneshrug:

I am just saying I will laugh very hard when that nonsense do Not happen, after all the overconfidence..

What if ZKK happens..... I see people usually say what they do if it doesn't happen but not what if it does.
I will delete my account and not participate in any forum.. I am be here just usually for spoiler actually..
But back at you all ZKK worshipper, what if it doesn't happen? What you all will do? :kayneshrug:

I

Indigo

I will delete my account..
But back at you all ZKK worshipper, what if it doesn't happen? What you all will do? :kayneshrug:
What a coward thing to do lmao

Why delete your account just because something happens or doesn't happen in the manga?

You guys try to make such a big deal about being right / wrong about something that's gonna happen in the manga, who cares? lol

What a coward thing to do lmao

Why delete your account just because something happens or doesn't happen in the manga?

You guys try to make such a big deal about being right / wrong about something that's gonna happen in the manga, who cares? lol
Okay, what do you suggest then? I said that because he ask me, and just for any fun I will do that If it satisfied someone.. actually I do not care about something happen or not happen in manga, it is up to the creator.. and I do not care about this forum either, so I said for fun, I will delete my account.. after all I am just here mostly for the spoiler

What's the point of betting one's account tho? To me it seems like an easy way to escape the heat either way it goes

And it's rather extreme anyway
Nope, I said that just for fun.. because I do not care what happen or not happen, and I do not care about this forum either..
I just comment about the most thing I see in this forum (ZKK) and that is make sense for me to comment about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.