Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katakuri literally dies to Kurozu suck + Gura Gura punch.

He is one shot material to Teach.
King and Kaido are a more effective combination against BB.
Even if Kaido has his DF canceled, he still possesses his Oni durability that can easily withstand luffy attacks on his G4, the flames of king is a genetic trait, even with the DF nullified he would do better than Katakuri.

For the others, with the exception of Big Mom, with the power canceled by Yami, they lose their main powers, for example, Akainu loses his intangible body giving BB the chance to attack him with Gura in the sequence. BB wasn’t extolling kaidou by accident.

Kaido remains durable even after losing his powers, same for King.

Last edited:
Here we are !!!!!!!!

The fight between Luffy and Kaido began the chapter 1000
The attack between them is going to be the last one
So we may think that the fight finished in the next chapter but 50 chapters for the first fight between Luffy and a Yonko
rings better no ? ( So it means in chapter 1050 )

Nice parallel between Momo and Luffy I mean in their rage their "AAAAAAAAAAHHHH"
One try to save his country and the other trying to kill the Tyran of his counrtry

The last dragon form of Kaido is his awaken one ?!?!!!!

I forgot for the fanatics the flash back from Kaido is maybe be for the next chapter

We are sooooo closed to the end :steef:

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Headcanon.
And Sanji never travelled solo.
Zoro, on the other hand, travelled solo for years before meeting Luffy.

Luffy freed Zoro from the Marines, the supposed "good guys".
While Zuko freed Aang from the definitive villains of the story.
?
When I say "solo", you know I mean without his mentor?
Zuko only managed to get better perspective of his own self, once he separated himself from for a while.
And Zuko's help against Ozai was purely teaching Aang firebending. He never fought Ozai alongside Aang. He went for Azula, and he lost because Azula cheated trying to attack Katara.
No "Zuko + Aang vs Ozai".

Status
Not open for further replies.