Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hhhmmmm...yes? kaido's usage of fruit is literally only below Luffy, best usage in the series behind luffy
For me is other way around, him having more Haki acknowledged looks more than his DF, well even Cracker knows how to use his fruit and don't authomatically put him on Awakened ones.

BM and BN is ones that could Awakened their fruits to overcome their weak ass Haki.

That's why Luffy will surpass everybody, him will be Haki and DF Master and expert.

I doubt Queen is less than half as strong as King so that doesn't make sense that you think Queen is a fodder just because Sanji beat him. I have no hard feelings against you but I dont think there will be a just reason for zoro to wake up somehow and heal all his injuries and then kill Kaido. He used asura with broken bones and that failed to drop him down so how will he gather enough haki with the mink medicine side effect to bypass the df durability and haki ?
If you don't think there's a realistic way for Zoro to heal, then yeah I can't really say anything to make you feel otherwise

I don't think Zoro would kill Kaido by just tanking his injuries or being half dead. That's insane

Oda would have to come up with a way to heal him, tbh he's pulled shit out of his ass before like the mink medicine so you never know

Ultimately I don't think anyone is in the wrong for not believing in ZKK but I think not believing that there is more for Zoro to accomplish in Wano is kinda stupid, at least as long as you think Oda actually cares about Zoro's development

Kaido doesn't need to die. I don't know where the theory that Kaido must die comes from, because does he want to commit suicide?
Not necessarily. It's more that Oda went out of his way to make it known that capturing Kaido has never worked in the past. I don't really wanna dive into too much detail because I'm giving myself a headache but if you are genuinely curious and not trolling then you can read this thread by @Cinera:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/kaido-must-die.14266/

Status
Not open for further replies.