Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2 above post makes it clear why some are so against ZKK. It's not because there's nothing supporting it. Instead, it's because they are scared of Zoro possible being stronger than their favorite character.

Oda doesn't care if people get butt hurt from the way he writes Zoro.

Oda didn't care when he had Zoro block and save all the SN from hakai. A feat no other rooftop SN could achieve. Oda didn't care when. He had 20 to 30 broken bones best and scar Kaido in battle. A feat only achieved by one other person.

Say mad. :milaugh:
See guys, this what ZKK is about, is about Powerscaling and Feat.

The 2 above post makes it clear why some are so against ZKK. It's not because there's nothing supporting it. Instead, it's because they are scared of Zoro possible being stronger than their favorite character.

Oda didn't care when he had Zoro block and save all the SN from hakai. A feat no other rooftop SN could achieve. Oda didn't care when. He had 20 to 30 broken bones best and scar Kaido in battle. A feat only achieved by one other person.

You are wrong. Zoro is far from a glass cannon. If he was he wouldn't have survived hakai, a combined attack from 2 Yonko designed to beat 5 SN. Zoro wouldn't have bested Kaido with 20 to 30 broken bones. Zoro wouldn't have remained woke after Kaido hit him with TB.

Just about everyone find a style stays the same. They just get better at it. Zoro improves his cutting power. Sanji improve his kicking strength and power. Luffy improves the power behind his punches and that usually involves him making bigger fist to punch his opponents with.

It is still taking multiple people fighting Kaido to take him to this point and that's the point.

The manga said it's fate Zoro is there just like it talked about Luffy's fate.

The official One Piece magazine asked if Zoro would recreate Ryuma's legendary dragon slaying feat.
Zoro is a glass canon it is literally a trope for him after 20+ years where he gets wounded before or during battle and that every move he does has to be bigger and stronger or he will lose. Glass canon definition is him being half dead still right now you can’t argue this away you would have to ignore the entire plot and characterization of him in order to justify this. So fucken stupid of an argument. At least when sanji fans do this shit they are obviously trolling

go suck the green man’s balls in private we live in a society

That's lame. The least you could do as a ZKK fan is to make it be something a little bit more epic.
Oml y'all are getting ridiculous

Alright then. Luffy loses to Kaido, Zoro bargains with the grim reaper to exchange his own life for Kaido's head, gets healed and proceeds to 1v1 and defeat awakened Kaido while Luffy can't move. Is that how you want me to sound so you guys can continue shitting on the dumbasses who actually think that is going to happen?

You are wrong. Zoro is far from a glass cannon. If he was he wouldn't have survived hakai, a combined attack from 2 Yonko designed to beat 5 SN. Zoro wouldn't have bested Kaido with 20 to 30 broken bones. Zoro wouldn't have remained woke after Kaido hit him with TB.

Just about everyone find a style stays the same. They just get better at it. Zoro improves his cutting power. Sanji improve his kicking strength and power. Luffy improves the power behind his punches and that usually involves him making bigger fist to punch his opponents with.

It is still taking multiple people fighting Kaido to take him to this point and that's the point.

The official One Piece magazine asked if Zoro would recreate Ryuma's legendary dragon slaying feat.
Zoro is a glass canon it is literally a trope for him after 20+ years where he gets wounded before or during battle and that every move he does has to be bigger and stronger or he will lose. Glass canon definition is him being half dead still right now you can’t argue this away you would have to ignore the entire plot and characterization of him in order to justify this. So fucken stupid of an argument. At least when sanji fans do this shit they are obviously trolling

go suck the green man’s balls in private we live in a society

"oh no the second most important character of one piece cant get an asspull revive power like the main character of one piece that would be such bad writing!"
:rolaugh::zosmug::luffylaugh::kailaugh:
The extent of the damage done to Zoro's body is far beyond anything anyone has taken this arc. Not to mention what they had to do to get Zoro back up after that and the aftereffects of the drug that would make his pain significantly worse.

Luffy had to restart his heart using rubber to get himself back up. What's Zoro going to do at this point? Ask Enma to raise him from the dead using Haki that he doesn't have?:luuh:

Idk if you understand what I'm saying

It's not like Zoro will just see a dying Kaido and cut his head off

He will kill Kaido in order to save Luffy or the Flower Capital from being cheapshotted by Kaido from behind AFTER Luffy KO's him and the celebrations start
You just want ZKK to happen, no matter how bad the reason is

It's like Zoro fell and happened to cut Kaido with a knife

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
You gotta be kidding if you said Oda treated Luffy the best by continuously giving him the most amount of defeat ever in a fight, and a bag of powerups which do nothing to win the fight.
In a way that's kind of admirable. Luffy took L after L at the start of Wano and he still goes back for more, unlike some establishes characters who got their asses whooped once and just gave up :gokulaugh:

Fan made magazine
Shit quality image on top of that
Shit arguement when it is a literal trope that zoro is damaged to the point he can’t do much at all after a fight

You just want ZKK to happen, no matter how bad the reason is

It's like Zoro fell and happened to cut Kaido dying with a knife
Maybe if you actually went and read a single put-together ZKK thread then you would get it

But no, y'all are hell-bent on making it sound 100x more ridiculous than it is and changing the goalposts so that it never seems plausible to you

He has ACoC, scarred Kaido with 30 broken bones and 3-shot Kaido's first commander

The fact that it's come down to whether or not Zoro can realistically cut Kaido's head off is ridiculous ngl

I'm not trying to convince you of ZKK but y'all hardly understand it and can't even acknowledge the fact that Zoro won't be leaving Wano in a dying coma lmao
Scarred Kaido but couldn't even drop him down and took the L himself in the same chapter. 3 Shots Kaido's commander? Hahaha. You make me laugh. Big mom neg diffed queen, one shot Page 1 and rekt Ulti without leaking a fart. Big Mom has adv conquerors and op devil fruit. How do you make sense that a yc1 level can kill Kaido but a Yonkou cannot? Lolostans logic make my day. If one piece went according to zolostans. It'd be dropped after chapter 1.

...most aspects? Can't i be a fan if i like some but not most aspects? Its to limited of a definition imo..what if i like just 1 aspect from 5 but i like that 1 aspect strongly? Am i not a fan?
If you like some aspects but not most, but you do consider yourself a fan, then you're a fan.
I don't really care too much about the definition.

Idk if you understand what I'm saying

It's not like Zoro will just see a dying Kaido and cut his head off

He will kill Kaido in order to save Luffy or the Flower Capital from being cheapshotted by Kaido from behind AFTER Luffy KO's him and the celebrations start
If that happens then Luffy did not KO him. In the scenario you describe, Kaido is knocked down, not out.

For Kaido to be defeated by Luffy, he has to be DONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.