かって〝海賊王〟ロジャーと唯一互角に戦った伝説の 〝怪物〟なんだ加

かって - Once, first time
"海賊王〟 - Pirate King
ロジャーと - With Roger
唯 - only
互角に戦っ - fought evenly
た伝説の - The legendary
〝怪物〟 - Monster

literally fought once, Just ONCE equally with Roger, in fact we've seen It in the manga and It was not fight to the death:

They Just made some bruises to each other, It was not a 100% fight until the death, It was a Clash.

While my boy Garp:

"Nearly killed each other so many times"
Whitebeard vs Roger fought ONCE and their fight never ended with them nearly dying like Roger and Garp fights.

Then we have Rocks.
Xebec was Roger's greatest rival and because of him Garp and Roger fought alongside each other.

Whitebeard < Garp < Xebec

This Is what manga tells us.

It's like you didn't even read my post lol. Anything is possible, just because you are sold on a particular relationship meaning they don't fight, then I have nothing else to say but telling you to wait and see.

Also, just read the manga, its set up anyway, regardless of his training with Mihawk:

It's a pathetic way to make zoro train under his endgame opponent

Oda did it cause he wanted to remove Mihawk as one of the Warlords or ex Warlords to beat
Mihawk, Hancock & Kuma were never meant to be beaten by strawhats

Awakened Kaido vs Bankai Zoro soon
Let's be real here for a second
Big Mom didn't show Awakening and neither will Kaido. Despite what powerscalers may think Big Mom and Kaido are stated in the story to be relatively equal. It's not looking too good for Kaido having a second wind

Whitebeard:

かって〝海賊王〟ロジャーと唯一互角に戦った伝説の 〝怪物〟なんだ加

かって - Once, first time
"海賊王〟 - Pirate King
ロジャーと - With Roger
唯 - only
互角に戦っ - fought evenly
た伝説の - The legendary
〝怪物〟 - Monster

literally fought once, Just ONCE equally with Roger, in fact we've seen It in the manga and It was not fight to the death:

They Just made some bruises to each other, It was not a 100% fight until the death, It was a Clash.

While my boy Garp:

"Nearly killed each other so many times"
Whitebeard vs Roger fought ONCE and their fight never ended with them nearly dying like Roger and Garp fights.

Then we have Rocks.
Xebec was Roger's greatest rival and because of him Garp and Roger fought alongside each other.

Whitebeard < Garp < Xebec

This Is what manga tell US.
Garp was never above Wb nor any Yonko
Stop wanking this fraud

I don't get it mate. I have seen Lonster3X,Lik make funny claim like Zoro did more damage to Kaido on rooftop than Luffy combined and when the truth is exposed I get excuses like he was nearly dead. The cope must be real hard.
It's not excuses just facts
Zoro blocks arguably the strongest attack in the series
Goes on to scar Kaido with broken bones all over his body you guys come up with cope arguments he was not able to bring him down to his knees to distract from the insanity of this feat

Don't forget this is what it took to kill Luffy before he was revived by his df :catsure:
You won't see anyone sane person argue Hakai is inferior to this nameless coc attack by Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.