Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Weakest yonko and weakest yc1.
Sure enough, BIG MOM had his arm broken by a bunch of moving garbage, a physical attack without any advanced Haki, Kaidou hasn't broken a single bone so far, if BM falls from 10,000 meters high she's getting killed, Kaido for the other side is only experiencing a small headache.

His AP sucks, Big Mom has nothing on island level, Kaido is doing island level attacks simultaneously since he kept Onigashima in the air all this time while performing the other attacks.

J

Joy D. MADS

Satan's ("Imu") bitches (Mother Carmel, Miss Bakkins, Kurozumi Higurashi and counting).

Also, Satan rules over the hell, AKA the underworld.

:steef::kawak::hohoho::believe::pepebusi:

I fear, I sleep.:crazwhat:

D

Deleted member 83

Sure enough, BIG MOM had his arm broken by a bunch of moving garbage, a physical attack without any advanced Haki, Kaidou hasn't broken a single bone so far, if BM falls from 10,000 meters high she's getting killed, Kaido for the other side is only experiencing a small headache.
Linlin surviving the fall from Onigashima + the bombs will be her greatest feat

seriously I can’t believe Oda didn’t let her use adv coc against Law and Kid

Let's be real here for a second
Big Mom didn't show Awakening and neither will Kaido. Despite what powerscalers may think Big Mom and Kaido are stated in the story to be relatively equal. It's not looking too good for Kaido having a second wind
This makes no sense lol if kaido does indeed have something else it just means so does big mom does as well, Oda didnt have her go all out for a reason.

"Shanks not evil or at least shady though!"

:jackcopium::pepecopium:

Shanks and his crew set a shocking, tense precedent at the beginning of the series despite how jovial they are. They aren't fucking around despite being so laissez faire/casual/lax or whatever. They aren't playing pirate games and they do take shit seriously, work hard and play hard or something like that.

Shanks or one of his crewmates took Kidds arm and Shanks himself hates cocky newstarts just like Kidd and has been described as having an unstoppable wrath/being unstoppable when furious. Plus we still don't know how he got Kaido to turn back so seemingly easily and nobody dared to fuck with him at Marineford too.

We may not find out what happened with him and Kaido until his arc too unfortunately.

Also now with Film Red, regardless of how canon it is, it still makes Shanks look even more suspect/dodgy but it was always implied as he knew of Yasopp's situation and willingly sought him out and recruited him too.

Shanks is not so golden as a lot of people love to think he is, hes not some completely mortal/heroic good guy but is a good person still. A very good person even but just willing and will do whats necessary for the greater good too, almost like an anti hero even.

I can't wait until Oda really delves into his character and psyche and doesn't fuck it up I hope, especially for the especially irrational sadists/haters who want him to just get offscreened and killed too.

"Purely good" characters get complains of being too boring on here by some too, Shanks being more morally neutral would make him more interesting potentially, more complex and such. Or at least somewhat shady as said ofc.

Shanks and Blackbeard have always carried the genuine pirate vibes for me, Big Mom too somewhat.
100% agree with this post. People vastly underestimate the importance of the character and what it all means for Luffy. We are certainly in foe a good time, since he's been at least teasing his mysteriousness (which usually indicates that there are just things we clearly do not know about the character, usually in a negative connotation considering his interactions with the Gorosei).

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Linlin surviving the fall from Onigashima + the bombs will be her greatest feat

seriously I can’t believe Oda didn’t let her use adv coc against Law and Kid
I want GREAT MOTHER to go to hell. LOL

A dumb and clumsy fighter, her fighting IQ is negative, she broke her arm with a physical blow that didn't contain any advanced Haki, Kaido himself, when witnessing such an antics in battle, called her pathetic.

G

Gorosei Informer

Can't be the only one who would find it hilarious if Kaido gets imprisoned next to Doffy in Impel down?
:kobeha:

Doffy chilling in Impel Down, having the time of his life somehow: "That's odd (slightly nervous) fufufufu, why do I hear Boss Music?"

Down the corridor from where Doffy is:

*Worororos grow increasingly louder as a certain familiar voice gets nearer and a certain Oni looks forward to reuniting with his favourite flamingo themed broker*

Doflamingo: "Oh fuck me...QUICK! SOMEONE LET ME OUT, I BEG YOU! PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING! I'LL DANCE FOR THE GOROSEI EVEN! SEND CP0 TO KILL ME BEFORE HE BEATS MY ASS HARDER THAN THE DRUMS OF LIBERATION, PLEASE!"

Doffy was understandably terrified of Kaido after all:

Status
Not open for further replies.