Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're on to something. Does this mean there are 7 other Joyboys beside Luffy? :quest:

@Paperchampion23
No, like I said, the conversation between King and Kaido happens on Wano and after Kaido is probably deemed the WSC.

I doubt Kaido has virtually lost in 30 years. My guess is Shanks didn't "directly" defeat him, but was enough of a threat to stop Kaido from getting to Marineford.

No, like I said, the conversation between King and Kaido happens on Wano and after Kaido is probably deemed the WSC.

I doubt Kaido has virtually lossed in 30 years. My guess is Shanks didn't "directly" defeat him, but was enough of a threat to stop Kaido from getting to Marineford.
I think shanks and kaido more or less made a deal not fight. If they were to fight. Even if shanks is stronger according to some people. Kaido isn't weak enough yo let shanks go and take part in marineford. Shanks would be himself covered in injuries.

First of all , kaido was tired as Yamato stated chapter back that flame clouds are disappearing slowly, kaido is getting tired too. Whereas luffy got fresh as hell after awakening. Kaido what used now was probably his remaining stamina that's why moment he Clashed with luffy all the flame disappeared and momo made new one in 1049.

Who nobody ever said kaido is down. Wait got 1050. And for whitebeard you don't understand the scale of it. Luffy can barely take out onighishima. Prime whitebeard can probably take out thr whole wano.
oh so luffy is also not tired or what, if he was not tired why did he faint or become immobile

Being a Gary Stu doesn't automatically make a character bad lol

Luffy is still a great character in my opinion

just like Zoro

but people going after Zoro like he is the only one, when Oda does this a lot (Law is another example)

i also like the part about Luffy and Zoro that are Gary Stus, after all is great seeing them get stronger and shit on enemies

it's just that Oda has trouble making the villains also feel relevant, because he keeps making the villains the joke
You're probably one of very few people I've seen that doesn't think being a Gary Stu is a bad thing, that's fine but personally if I start calling Gary Stu's good then where does that leave actual well written characters? What do I call them? The whole concept of good writing loses meaning, for example if someone who puts barely any depth into a character is considered just as good as someone who does go to a lot of effort to add depth to them than what's even the point of good writing.

that would be the conclusion but it just so happens
1. kaido most likely isnt awakened
2. kaido realizes he is defeated and thinks luffy is joyboy as implied in his flashback . the fight is over.

while I wont rule out kaido dying
am a 100% sure its not some awakened revived kaido with a half dead zoro.
excited to see what action the wg takes now.
1.the wsc not being awakened seems like a huge miss i don't see how you could just think this is fine if he doesn't show it or does not have it but me ig just plot.

2.This is under the assumption that he does not have awakening im assuming so yea if thats the case then yea its prob the end of the fight but if he does then in no way should this be the end.

3.am a 100% sure its not some awakened revived kaido with a half dead zoro. i wouldn't count this out lol all zoro should need is one swing just depends on how oda wants to do it if it happens

4.wg= trunk swing from zou and its a wrap unless vegapunk is on those ships or a admiral can stop the swing

First of all , kaido was tired as Yamato stated chapter back that flame clouds are disappearing slowly, kaido is getting tired too. Whereas luffy got fresh as hell after awakening. Kaido what used now was probably his remaining stamina that's why moment he Clashed with luffy all the flame disappeared and momo made new one in 1049.

Who nobody ever said kaido is down. Wait got 1050. And for whitebeard you don't understand the scale of it. Luffy can barely take out onighishima. Prime whitebeard can probably take out thr whole wano.
what do you mean by barely take out onigashima
1. the attack never landed
2. luffy said momo should move the island so he won't kill everyone
3. kaido attacked his attack

Status
Not open for further replies.