Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats stopping blackbeard or imu from coming back then? If not zoro killing them
Oda can come up with different scenarios obviously. As for Kaido in particular, the implications Oda built in both the Manga and cover stories is immense though. So Oda having different plans for Blackbeard and Imu doesn't disprove the hints given in Zoto's case.

Zoro here is literally the moon. Even one of the moon people was depicted as looking like Zoro, and both Kozuki and Shimotsuki being tied to the moon.
imprisonment
he is a df user ? seastone limits haki use as well???
outside forces ? like BB?

"In Dressrosa the whole country was witnessing Doffy's fall. Here, literally no one did."

then the fight may have one more phase and luffy can take him down infront of the citizens
absolutely no chance wano thinks zoro is their hero and not luffy.
Luffy is done for. And Kaido too massively worn down. I'm not even saying Zoro will kill Kaido in a fair 1 on 1 fight. Beating him 1 on 1 was reserved for Luffy, but Zoro can still finish the job and behead Kaido in a non-fight scenario. So Luffy gets the credits for beating Kaido and Zoro the credits for killing him.

Zoro is too closely tied to the lore to not do anything; again, tied to Wano, having the lore around the moon, having a lot of implications, etc. He can't just leave as a side character who took care of King.

Actually he said it before King. Just because someone got in his way doesn't necessarily change his clearly stated goals, which weren't completed by fighting King.

The point you tried to make is that there's a contradiction. But Luffy's pretty clear that he's reaching the end of the reason he's fighting
Luffy's been obstructed by a number of characters like Ulti and has seemingly been killed by Kaido three times on the roof. Kaido has announced his victory twice already. You knew it wouldn't stick because Luffy didn't accomplish what he came to do, but you think Zoro will stay down for the same reason. That's the double standard.

You're the same guy who piped up when the unofficial scan translated him as groaning and then disappeared when the official translations showed otherwise.
I didn't.
I literally said he was panting which he was on the official as well. CLOWN.
Stop making shit up

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
So Luffy wsc or not?
Perhaps. No way of knowing for sure unless we ever see a clean Luffy fight a clean Kaido. We can assume he will be though because after every arc he powers up from the last one so he should be above kaido definitively at the start of next arc

I

Indigo

Lucci was thrown into a marine ship to show everyone that he was defeated

Crocodile was thrown into the air and everyone in Alubarna saw his defeat.

Kaido was thrown in an abandoned field. No one witnessed his defeat.
Lucci wasn't even taking control of a country or anything, the real person he fucked up was Robin, and she was there

he didn't even need it lol

G

Gorosei Informer

Was people wanting zoro kill the big bad ever a thing pre timeskip?
I was kinda a thing in dressrosa but idk about before. Can definitely see current fans wanting him to kill lucci if ennies lobby was going on nowadays tho lol
I don't remember him ever wanting to but Enel might be the closest to that?

Enel the God complex guy really humiliated Zoro that arc too, Zoro would def want to kill him if encountered him again.

But yeah, Zoro has been a lot more serious and responsible post TS and it shows. Mihawk's discipline and training definitely affected him. Plus what happened at Sabaody and such ofc.

Arlong would have been a prime target (in a serious and not even racist Zoro meme way) or maybe Crocodile, maybe.

Him wanting to explicitly kill Kaido and thus anyone including that magistrate is something more new to him, he's become more mature, focused and bloodthirsty I'd say.

Just to add too, he went straight for a killing blow on Hawkins and if it wasn't for his DF, Hawkins would have died too definitely.
He also could have killed Monet but held back too, despite cutting her in half, he avoided using haki purposely.

Zoro, aside from Robin or Brook are the perfect SHs to kill someone if needed imo. Maybe Franky or Sanji too. But Zoro by far the best due to his fighting style, hobby, personality/mentality.

Odas definitely building up to the ZKK as part of this too imo.
Zoros most shocking moment and controversial even, his true character defining moment is coming.

Technically he and Mihawk were meant to duel each other to death one day too IIRC?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
dude kaido says only a monster samurai can scar him
zoro scars him
does he need to explicitly call zoro a monster samurai to connect the dots?
No he didnt.
He says you can't kill me you're not strong enough
You're not oden
You can't even open odens old wound
We won't see a monster samurai again

The monster samurai is to kill him not scar him
Or he'd have said you like oden to zoro

Lucci was thrown into a marine ship to show everyone that he was defeated

Crocodile was thrown into the air and everyone in Alubarna saw his defeat.

Kaido was thrown in an abandoned field. No one witnessed his defeat.
I don't think any of their defeats are supposed to be known about till the next day after the festival
Even the big ass explosion that fucked up linlin went unheard by the people of wano

The people in onigashima going to war know while the normal citizens are able to enjoy their nights and have fun till they find out and the party last even longer with it being even bigger than before

I

Indigo

I don't think any of their defeats are supposed to be known about till the next day after the festival
Even the big ass explosion that fucked up linlin went unheard by the people of wano

The people in onigashima going to war know while the normal citizens are able to enjoy their nights and have fun till they find out and the party last even longer with it being even bigger than before
I mean it could happen

but you can't say that's how Oda does things

that's for sure

Oda can come up with different scenarios obviously. As for Kaido in particular, the implications Oda built in both the Manga and cover stories is immense though. So Oda having different plans for Blackbeard and Imu doesn't disprove the hints given in Zoto's case.

Zoro here is literally the moon. Even one of the moon people was depicted as looking like Zoro, and both Kozuki and Shimotsuki being tied to the moon.

Luffy is done for. And Kaido too massively worn down. I'm not even saying Zoro will kill Kaido in a fair 1 on 1 fight. Beating him 1 on 1 was reserved for Luffy, but Zoro can still finish the job and behead Kaido in a non-fight scenario. So Luffy gets the credits for beating Kaido and Zoro the credits for killing him.

Zoro is too closely tied to the lore to not do anything; again, tied to Wano, having the lore around the moon, having a lot of implications, etc. He can't just leave as a side character who took care of King.
but you just said the people didn't see luffy beating him as evidence that this battle isn't over ...
arent you of the opinion kaido appears at the capital , zoro beheads him?
in such a scenario who do you think they will assume saved their country ......

"He can't just leave as a side character who took care of King."

if he doesnt kill kaido , this is what you think of zoro this arc???

at least BM didn't accept her defeat , Kaido already did, his flashback is the evidence for that and he asking Luffy what kind of world he wants to create. at that moment he already realized he has no way of standing up again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.