Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
but you just said the people didn't see luffy beating him as evidence that this battle isn't over ...
arent you of the opinion kaido appears at the capital , zoro beheads him?
in such a scenario who do you think they will assume saved their country ......

"He can't just leave as a side character who took care of King."

if he doesnt kill kaido , this is what you think of zoro this arc???
Of course he can. Even from kaidos perspective the samurai are weak trash
Luffy beating him does nothing to change it.

Mr. 1 and Mr. 2 didn’t get reaction shots but Crocodile did
Kaku and Jabra didn’t get reaction shots but Lucci did
Absalom and Ryuma didn’t get reaction shots but Moriah did

People need to witness that the curse they’ve been living under is over.
and we will get that next chapter and the the known declaring box :D
no worries.

Everyone is downplaying the shit out of that scar

It is such a crazy feat but people don't realize that 5 high tier and 4 mid tier swordsmen failed to do what zoro alone did it.
well the scar is less impressive because I have seen more impressive feats
luffy's final attack
law def impressed me a lot more too
its still a solid feat but not as great as it was perceived when it happened and thats ok

I don't think any of their defeats are supposed to be known about till the next day after the festival
Even the big ass explosion that fucked up linlin went unheard by the people of wano

The people in onigashima going to war know while the normal citizens are able to enjoy their nights and have fun till they find out and the party last even longer with it being even bigger than before
I’m just saying, it’s not a part of Odas normal structure. Even in WCI we got the reaction shot series after brûlée says Katakuri was defeated

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
They panicking cause they know luffy finished and are trying to save face.

First of all kaido being finished was supposed to bring the dawn to wano ie the moment kaido is actually done will be right on when the dawn breaks.

Second kaido has been slagging off samurai all arc and isn't going to lose for good with a negative outlook on samurai. Luffys punch changes non of that. The first thing he did after he killed luffy was come inside and start slating samurai again.

The cope is hilarious I just hope they show up for the next few chapters when kaido gets up.
Luffy a mytical zoan whose df gives him a faster recovery rate is done but Zoro a human who is partially dead with 60 broken bones will somehow get up on two legs, walk up to a stronger version of Kaido and kill him just like that :ohreally:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy a mytical zoan whose df gives him a faster recovery rate is done but Zoro a human who is partially dead with 60 broken bones will somehow get up on two legs, walk up to a stronger version of Kaido and kill him just like that :ohreally:
Luffy already used his "recovery" which is essentially just doping his heart. The side effects from that will be severe.

but you just said the people didn't see luffy beating him as evidence that this battle isn't over ...
arent you of the opinion kaido appears at the capital , zoro beheads him?
in such a scenario who do you think they will assume saved their country ......

"He can't just leave as a side character who took care of King."

if he doesnt kill kaido , this is what you think of zoro this arc???
I mean, I can't think of the details of how Oda will gonna execute the scenario. Likewise, I can't think of a scenario how Kaido's defeat is realistically communicated. No one saw him being defeated, his body still sticks in that hole. What happens next? Maybe, Kaido will barely conscious crawl out of the hole, just to collapse, being officially knocked out. Maybe after that, subconsciously, he will start a rampage in his dragon form, trying do to collateral damage, maybe he will try to escape from Wano, saying he will come back, which is the moment Zoro slays him. I don't know to be honest. But then again, Luffy being announced the winner while Kaido resides in a hole and after that will be jailed in Kairoseki, doesn't sound satisfying either. We talk about a guy who enslaved Wano for decades, with the dawn and liberation of Wano being foreshadowed with Kaido being taken out, with Kaido being taken out causing massive shifts in the world. Doesn't sound fitting for Kaido to just rot in a cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.