Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

The whole point of the festival is that their sending their wishes to the dead, in Wano the dead are the scabbards. In a sense this mythical ritual becomes reality. I think that’s poetic

it’s all about preference tbh, nowhere in a book of literature does it say it has to be one way or the other.
Oda is the one that "says" it has to be one way, because that's how he has done this shit for the past 25 years

it's not really the readers fault that Oda trained them into thinking that's how fights against the villains are won

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Laws feat is no where near on that level because Law hurt Big Moms internal organs

Kaidos scales >>>>>>>>>>>> Big Moms internal organs

Big Mom is no where as durable as Kaido so Ashura would have killed her too

And knocking out someone < Scarred for life across chest

I'd rather be knocked out then wake up in few hours (well hopefully without dislocated jaw) then to lose as much blood as Kaido did and be scarred for life.

Featwise luffy just isn't as strong as zoro.
Luffy punched off Kaido's horn. I'd call that damage for life.

Laws feat is no where near on that level because Law hurt Big Moms internal organs

Kaidos scales >>>>>>>>>>>> Big Moms internal organs

Big Mom is no where as durable as Kaido so Ashura would have killed her too

And knocking out someone < Scarred for life across chest

I'd rather be knocked out then wake up in few hours (well hopefully without dislocated jaw) then to lose as much blood as Kaido did and be scarred for life.

Featwise luffy just isn't as strong as zoro.
Would you rather be scarred in the biggest ufc fight of your career and win or get knocked out without any scars

Oda is the one that "says" it has to be one way, because that's how he has done this shit for the past 25 years

it's not really the readers fault that Oda trained them into thinking that's how fights against the villains are won
I think Oda is allowed to change his writing style, don’t you agree?

I

Indigo

Anyway the defeat is symbolic in the next chapters we will see the sun rise up.
The problem is that the sun rising up is bad for the people in the capital, because it means the party is over

they should get to see Luffy defeating Kaido right as the sun rises up

instead of the sun rising up and somebody coming up to them and saying

"yo, we defeated those fuckers, it's over" - wow, such epic moment

Status
Not open for further replies.