Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading it again and thinking about it, this really can't be the end.

I have complained a lot about Oda's post-skip writing, but if it really ends like this, his storywriting truly turned to shit (and I mean that exactly like I say it without exaggerating).

Literally everything is anticlimatic rn:

- Nobody actually saw Kaidou's downfall
- What about the teasered "victory cry?"
- What about his awakening?
- What about all this talk about how people only lose faith when they see their hero lose in front of their eyes?
- What about his Oni background (teasered to be important in his dialogue with Yamato)?
- What are his real motives for staying in Wano that long (this chapter didn't explain at all why he deemed Wano "special")?

If this is the end, wtf did Oda think? He would've left a shitton of plotholes open (and those are only A FEW concerning Kaidou alone, I didn't even talk about all the other plotlines that would've been cut off).

I mean Oda can't have declined THAT much, right?
I think we’ll get a bigger Kaido flashback and he will rampage above the Flower Capital. I mean this can’t be the end… the climax was long and anticlimactic as a whole but this chapter felt too rushed. Oda doesn’t know what "balance" is. It either too long or too rushed

Oden literally announced that his people needed to be ready to welcome Joy Boy
Like he couldn't have been more literal in this case about Joy Boy showing up on Wano
you are not getting my point. i am not arguing joyboy would end up going to wano or course he would because he is the liberator and wano needed liberation.
what i am arguing is that you said kaido already went there because they knew that is where joyboy would appear regardless.

what you are saying is that wano would be the place where joyboy would appear so kaido went there.
what i am saying is that kaido went there for his reasons and since joyboy was going to appear to liberate the world and wano was being oppressed by kaido then of course joyboy would go to wano.

After reading it again and thinking about it, this really can't be the end.

I have complained a lot about Oda's post-skip writing, but if it really ends like this, his storywriting truly turned to shit (and I mean that exactly like I say it without exaggerating).

Literally everything is anticlimatic rn:

- Nobody actually saw Kaidou's downfall
- What about the teasered "victory cry?"
- What about his awakening?
- What about all this talk about how people only lose faith when they see their hero lose in front of their eyes?
- What about his Oni background (teasered to be important in his dialogue with Yamato)?
- What are his real motives for staying in Wano that long (this chapter didn't explain at all why he deemed Wano "special")?

If this is the end, wtf did Oda think? He would've left a shitton of plotholes open (and those are only A FEW concerning Kaidou alone, I didn't even talk about all the other plotlines that would've been cut off).

I mean Oda can't have declined THAT much, right?
We'll probably have the post war chapters to address any lore questions left regarding this arc, Wano is far from over despite Kaido being defeated lol

We'll probably have the post war chapters to address any lore questions left regarding this arc, Wano is far from over despite Kaido being defeated lol
I won't declare anything I get a official announcement of kaido fall.
Post automatically merged:

Why does King and Kaido have only flash backs

Even during his defeat Kaido thinks of King and no other crew member

@Chrono
They are bros that's why. :kata:

Why does King and Kaido have only flash backs

Even during his defeat Kaido thinks of King and no other crew member

@Chrono
He doesnt think of King. He thinks about his words about Joyboy. King was in that specific flashback...because Queen didnt join at that time.

I mean I know you're desperate to latch onto anything. But come on now. King being in a flashback doesnt make him better.

MC favoritism
Simple as that
Oda would always compromise story telling, context, logic, shit on every character as long as Luffy can look like a Messiah, second coming of Jesus christ.

All that shit for Kaido to become Katakuri 2.0 and latest member of Luffys harem.

And @Paperchampion23 will still tell you its top tier writing
Post automatically merged:

He literally pulled joy boy sperm out of his ass

Do you really think oda cares about consistency?
When have I ever uttered the words top tier writing on this forum lmao? Stop tagging me just because i could care less about your complaints with this manga

Edit: then he continued to fucking repeat himself below lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.