• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 58 22.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 11 4.2%
  • Votes: 28 10.6%

• Total voters
I think we will see King again... As Kaido said that King was waiting for Joyboy 🤔🤔🤔
Zoro's opponents are mostly relevant for the future. King will 100% come back
Post automatically merged:

Time to make like smart Cipher Pol agents and dip. The community is so toxic. @Pantheos , delete my account s'il vous plait
Why are we toxic? Because we criticise the manga or because of the power lvl discussions? I would understand the second point

G

Gorosei Informer

King will 100% come back
Agreed, I feel he will return when we learn about Lunarians more as we should. This is just the beginning imo.

If King is really the last of his race though, that makes thing much more tragic. I wonder if he an older brother who betrayed them and wiped out their race?

Also with Kaido being Russian apparently and from "Vodka island", I find there is something deliberate going on with the naming there. Whiskey Peak, Tequila Wolf, Scotch, Gin, Rocks etc...

Also Robin is Russian too lol. Black hair, father apparently died years ago but his name/identity unknown...

We barely know anything about Onis still too and even Onigashima itself and it's true name.

I really don't believe Kaido is done yet in the story. Either that or all the missing info we seek is gonna be saved from vivre cards, OP magazines, SBS, novels etc which I seriously hope not.

Anyone claiming Higurashi is Yamatos mother genuinely needs help too. She has white, green and blue hair somehow, Higurashi doesn't. I don't even know how Yamato has 3 colours in her hair especially as her father has pure black hair too on top of that.

Also on some random notes, we still don't know where the fuck Scopper is and what that egg is on Roger's ship or where it is now. I suspect its a real (Western) dragon, the last surviving one or something and Shanks is guarding it or Scopper is but purely guessing blindly here ofc.

We don't know who that samurai who met Crocus on that cover page too but probably a forgotten or dropped character or and plot point now tbh.

No way... People actually think the flashback is over... Now there is no doubt why they deny ZKK:rolaugh:
they dont know shit but enough people are begging for it to be over and have no patience that they think they just read the last chapter of one piece w 1049. we already have in wano lying narrator boxes, where it will said "battle over, victor: kaido" and then luffy comes back three chapters later.

talking about the ending of the arc being bad when the fight didnt even "officially" end in the manga yet, no narrator box and even if it did, it could be a lie lol

I already said Luffy is became One Punch Man :gokulaugh:

And I forgot I am pretty sure that Zunesha will got Luffy before he falls on the ground :cheers:

PS : how is possible that some people think that Kaido is not defeated ? :choppawhat: