Rate this chapter

• Total voters
onggg these stupid zolotards expect kaido to get up after luffy punched him so hard i've never seen dumb ones like them before. kaido will definitely be captured by the world government and blackbeard will kill him and steal his fruit, that's a really cool theory from me and my smartest twitter moots supported it.
Omg dead Z olo trolo kills Kaido, omg look at me, Im so cool, me smart. The others dumb, Luffy? nah. Dead dude? Yes.

Is the worst.
At top wano is a big Country, the people in kuri don't get anything what is happening right now i Flower Capital. They will stand tomorrow up and suddelyn hearing this:"yoo Kaido and his crew got beaten down, now we have a new shogun, Momo is back after left us 20years ago in slavery,yay we for sure going follow up him without bringing the question if he is the right one for us"...
There was no cleverness to the fight, it wasn't explained how Luffy "died" or how he awakened his fruit.

Luffy just got stronger by magic and gave a giga punch.

Also there was not enough focus on Kaido as who he was in the past.

The rest of Wano is just clueless at what's going on

B

Ballel

This wasn't a bad chapter, like the spoilers suggested.

The scene with Momo and the citizens was great.

Now the only thing that's unclear is the thing with Yasuie and the smile fruit.
Earlier Oda said that Yasuie mereley put on an act.
Now he makes it seem as if Yasuie deliberately ate a part of Toko's smile fruit. The question I'm having now is whether smiles work like regular devil fruits, where only the first bite contains the power, or not. Because then it wouldn't be a retcon.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
This wasn't a bad chapter, like the spoilers suggested.

The scene with Momo and the citizens was great.

Now the only thing that's unclear is the thing with Yasuie and the smile fruit.
Earlier Oda said that Yasuie mereley out on an act.
Now he makes it seem as if Yasuie deliberately ate a part of Toko's smile fruit. The question I'm having now is whether smiles work like regular devil fruits, where only the first bite contains the power, or not. Because then it wouldn't be a retcon.
I think he just said he ate some so that toko wouldn't feel alone having eaten the fruit like that and he's just pretending so she feels better