Rate this chapter

• Total voters
I like the Yonkos more than the admirals, and I think they're definitely much stronger, but did anyone really think that Akainu was weaker than the yonko? He's a fleet admiral, not just an admiral, and he's clearly an oppoenent for Luffy later on. I feel like Akainu>Yonkos>admirals was pretty obvious, with the exception of eos blackbeard.
If the admirals were that strong they would have defeated the yonkos long ago. Yonkos>admirals. it is just factual.

G

Gorosei Informer

Maybe but I don't see why Oda would draw a separate silhouette that is just Kaido's coat, we also know that Big Mom is down there in the magma with Kaido.

The other silhouette is probably Big Mom but Oda just drew her silhouette weird.
It is very weirdly drawn if its her. I'm guessing his coat would have melted/vapourised fast in the magma too.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Stuff like that makes me miss Pre-Timeskip Zoro a bit, I love who he is now but not more than I loved who he was back then
he saving Hiyori from Orochi will be better for his "character" but people doesnt care about that because of powerscaling stuffs and he got cucked by Denjiro instead :parkcry::parkcry:

Kaido was also announced as the victor in Chapter 1043 so it doesn't really mean anything.
Logically thought you‘re right but I guess we never witnessed this case.

Just Luffy tried more attempts and never the villain.

So if Kaido would and could continue to fight, than this would be his right to do.

decent chapter. Feels more like a build up.

looking forward to the post wano stuff that’s to come. I think next chapter momo will finally be revealed and some more Kaido flashbacks.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
he saving Hiyori from Orochi will be better for his "character" but people doesnt care about that because of powerscaling stuffs and he got cucked by Denjiro instead :parkcry::parkcry:
I didn’t really expect him to go after Orochi if he got up, but that’s mostly because I’m extremely biased and wanted Hiyori to kill Orochi :josad:

I loved him in 1033 but I wish there was more of it this arc