Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Anyone find it weird that volcanic ash is in the air and Toki's prophecy is contradicted in this chapter with only 8 shadows and no dawn?

I think Luffy is with them. That make him the 9th shadow and also, it's almost morning.
Another possibility is this is not what was prophecy imply and by dawn there will be a different shadows of 9 people.

It's 8 shadows + Momo but I doubt this is the real happening of Toki's prophecy. Momo will probably present Luffy to the citizens next chapter as the sun comes up
I think Luffy is with them. That make him the 9th shadow and also, it's almost morning.
Another possibility is this is not what was prophecy imply and by dawn there will be a different shadows of 9 people.
Why would Oda use a volcanic eruption and the sky being covered in volcanic ash as a narrative finisher when Oda traditionally makes the weather fit the mood of the arc. This is sus

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda really loves playing on things not being what they seem, taking advantage of judging a book by its cover/judging too soon.

Thankfully we have chapters for 2 more weeks in a row so we won't suffer too much to find out where this is going hopefully.
Post automatically merged:

Did luffy get any lasting wound on his body ? If not , totally disappointment
Akainu gonna get the last laugh if Luffy doesn't get a permanent scar or some kind of wound/injury from this fight. But it seems like he hasn't anyway.

Kaido and Big Mom are in a volcano. I keep asking myself if they are dead because this is One Piece.

Mainly I am glad the fight is over. I saw that Luffy was smiling, but I didn’t see Kaido smiling. That means Luffy had more fun!

I liked Toko’s scene this chapter. Yasuie’s relationship with his daughter was very sweet. Toko writing “Thanks Daddy” made me emotional.

I can’t believe Oda didn’t show us sulong Bepo. His scene with Law was cute though. I enjoyed seeing everyone celebrating too!

My favorite moment is definitely Marco just chilling with a smirk on his face as it transitions to Chopper trying to treat the wounded. Marco you’re also a doctor. What are you doing?

There’s still so many plot points that need to be addressed in some way. I am not ready for us to leave Wano yet.

Oda bringing up Yasue again has me convinced he's gonna do Pell again.

I like that panel of Momo in the sky.

Big mom has her crew to pick her up and her island to go home to. I dunno what the hell Kaido is going to do. I guess they can give it to the Marines.

Best part is the little text that says no break next week.
Post automatically merged:

He actually broke Kaido's horn. Damn, Luffy wasn't kidding. Still that final clash wasn't drawn with the Kind of intensity I was expecting.
Will be interesting to see how the two you yonko will look like after the explosion