Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Imagine what the Lakainu fanboys will do if already KOed Unconscious Big mom and Kaido survives the magma pool :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Its obvious Oda did this on purpose to show every Yonko > Lakainu before they lose. He even said Kaido>Lakainu in SBS he is very sensitive about it but Lakainu fanboys never learns.

- Extremely weakened Marineford WB two-shots Lakainu

- Now Unconscious Big mom and Kaido surviving the magma pool :steef:

G

Gorosei Informer

I actually question his current logic lmao.
Same lol. Desperate times, Desperate measures for him.
Morj must really love his copium.

Seriously I don't know why he can't accept that he was wrong.
His fanbase hang onto his every word and inflate his ego tremendously. They act like he is Nostradamus or something. An all seeing and knowing prophet/oracle.

His fanbase are like a cult and he sells plushies of himself.

This why I respect Tekking as he isn't so egotistical. He's more genuine, natural, honest, chilled and such. Even the Reddit subs prefer Tekking to him and other Youtubers by far.

Tekking reminds me of great children's show presenters and entertainers. He's very charismatic, energetic, unapologetically himself, weird and he does a lot for charity. During one Reverie he genuinely showed concern for another Youtuber.

A certain Based Roger has grown on me a lot and he's my 2nd fave now followed by the Red Force bros.

I know I'm being harsh on Morj but I find him pretty self serving, pretentious and having an insufferable, cult-like fanbase.
He's not a bad person and he is smart, articulate, professional and such but he also does a lot of things I don't like too.
His fans made it much worse too.

Plus with him being closely linked to Ohara before and I hate Ohara who is like the issues with Morj but much worse, it ends up also not helping his case too for me.

Morj used to be more chill but as he got more popular by far and the raid failing became a cult movement and huge within the OP community that was it.

His very sensationalist and definitive titles, thumbnails and choice of topics really erks me. He acts like he knows what's going to happen in OP, it's his way, reality us what he wants it to be and thus ends up becoming more egotistical/arrogant.

He might be doing this purposely as he studied marketing apparently and thus he's using classic tricks to get the clout views, but he seems really invested in his own ideas, especially the raid failing.
People are constantly making fun of him now especially and he's coming across as a mix of Buggy and Usopp of the community too.
Post automatically merged:

Killer's death and Wano being 200+ chapters.

Wtf Morj.:kobeha:
Yeah he genuinely and deeply pissed me off with both of those.