Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So a buster call >>> Yonko?

you realize how fucking retarded you sound?
Not me but Oda. The bomb is what cause BM fall into magma and knock her out. Just like Luffy last attack on Kaido was his strongest. Simple like that. Bomb > everything BM took this arc. And if you wanna to downplay the bomb you will also downplay Luffy ultimate.

It's not even a matter of what BM wants anymore, it's what the BMPS want since they're the ones rescuing her
BM could totally be still out while they take her out the hole and wouldn't even notice that she's leaving Kaido behind this time
Lmfao that’s what people don’t get. What have the Big Mom Pirates been saying the whole of Wano

Not me but Oda. The bomb is what cause BM fall into magma and knock her out. Just like Luffy last attack on Kaido was his strongest. Simple like that. Bomb > everything BM took this arc. And if you wanna to downplay the bomb you will also downplay Luffy ultimate.
So buster calls >> Yonko got it

Stop eating those crayons you moron

People somehow fanficcing BMP now. This board is crazy why would Big Mom betray Kaido if Kaido owes her a life long debt? If she saves him now, doesn’t that just means Kaido owes Big Mom again? How is Kaido going to pay back his debt to Big Mom if she lets him die?
She is gonna collect her debt by betraying him and getting what she really wants, isn't it obvious? :choppawhat:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah Law has an old grudge with Luffy and is also seem on panel saying to his crew to trust him because he wants to be the Pirate King.

Great comparison :gokulaugh:
She doesn't have a grudge
She was just upset that he ran from her when she took him in rox SHES HURT BECAUSE SHE CARED ABOUT HIM LIKE HER LITTLE BROTHER which she got over as they talked to each other over the years.

@Roo
When I said back then that Law feat was easily country lvl, I mean exactly this and it seems like his attack did more then just a huge insane hole. Seems like based on lekaers he cracked up entire landmasses lol...
Luffy and Law have right now the best feats in wano.

Just as I told it to Steven the biggest feat in Wano is Kaido „killing“ the main plot and turning him into something else. Nothing beats that.

Island feat wise it may be yeah, but not the best feat in wano

Status
Not open for further replies.