Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My explanation doesn't retcon it necessarily. My point is he pretended to eat the fruit for her sake. But Vivre Cards are also unreliable and tend to have mistakes and be inconsistent. I don't trust or like them generally. If it's not in the manga, then it may as well not be true imo.
Even the things I like or want too that we see in the anime or VCs only too.

Yasuie was pretending to a few different things that he actually wasn't so it goes along with that too.
The Vivre Card NEVER SAID THAT FFS! Artur did. You’re taking things some random person on the internet said and getting disappointed.

This is why Vivre cards leave certain things blank, so it can be revealed in the story later on. It even says so on the box

Don't forget Inuarashi too who fainted and was on the last floor on Onigashima I believe
Nah inuarashi was still standing when he knocked out Jack
It might be Kanjuro unironically unless we see everyone directly leave Onigashima which isn't mentioned at all in the spoilers. This is a fake out like Kanjuro did the Oden fakeout
Well at this point Kanjuro stronger than big mom and kaido combined :finally:

G

Gorosei Informer

What are the chances of Kaido leaving Mt Fuji?

No sane person should be happy with the paltry breadcrumbs Oda gave us.

Why is Wano so important, why did BM think part of the OP was in Wano or something, why was Wano the country of gold or whatever, what was Onigashimas real name, is Onigashima the skull of Oars 1 (Thriller Bark was Oars 2 apparently), what is Kaidos full name, why didn't we see and learn more about Oni in Kaidos bare bones flashback etc?

I mean I’m questioning why big mom hasn’t left already. Either she’s knocked out or her powers are stripped
For the same reason why her crew was stopped by a simple waterfall, that a lowlife bandit managed to outsmart and run from Shanks and his men, that Akainu and Kizaru didn't aim for WB's head or melted Aokiji's ice at Marineford, why Katakuri didn't finish Luffy off at WCI, etc...

Always the same reason and stupid excuse: plot.

I will never accept that Kaido and Big Mom don't have awakenings

it's so stupid

these motherfuckers are the top of the world and have their powers for decades

There's no fucking way
I am 100% sure Bigger Mom is her awakening and for Kaido I could see something he was always in awakened state which is why he was so durable don't know. But I am sure it will be revealed both of them were awakened.

Don't know why you are asking me that in a quote I was talking about how OP Luffy's punch was...

But certainly not the clown show Gear 5 was in the final round against Kaidou, would still have the funny shit but a final chapter of actual serious fight with what was left of the tension of it.
The Nika stuff is just ridiculous and should have been properly foreshadowed which Oda actively chose not to for some reason.

But I will say that Oda hyped the Yonkou to a point that he couldn't bring a satisfying ending for neither of them. If Oda hadn't been building both for like 10 years it probably would have been a good ending.

What I don't understand though is why Oda chose to leave the battle unknown to the people in the flower capital, it would have been so much better if they knew what was happening, saw Momonosuke move Onigashima and then witnessed Kaido rocketing to the ground.

It feels incomplete.
Simple reason. He just doesn't want to end wano. He will stretch until he perish or we perish. The fact that momonuske doesn't want to open border now is a big indication. I think one piece died. Now, the whole manga will be about Momonuske and scabbards opening the borders until we die.

Status
Not open for further replies.