Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even as a Zoro stan, I felt the mink medicine plotline, him tanking a 2 Yonkos attack momentarily and only having 30 broken bones, fighting King and winning are just as bad as Erza with broken bones all over, launching herself with her unbroken arm at a meteor, instantly destroying it and also taking down a giant dragon, although I can't remember if that was before or after the meteor. The dragon is the reason she has brokeb bones all over. It was from the final arc anyway. It was the moment I truly hated and raged at Fairy Tail and I love Erza ironically!

Theres great wank and then theres going too far, when it becomes far too ridiculous.
I liked Erza, too, but I absolutely hated that she always got BS power ups. She felt more like a plot device than an actual chara.

G

Gorosei Informer

The Vivre Card NEVER SAID THAT FFS! Artur did. You’re taking things some random person on the internet said and getting disappointed.

This is why Vivre cards leave certain things blank, so it can be revealed in the story later on. It even says so on the box
Well excuse me for not knowing that and fucking calm down, holy shit. Go out touch grass, chill out and get some fresh air.

God fucking nerds can be so godamn insufferable at times. Stans and shit.

Let say big mom and kaido are alive in underground, they would be stuck forever by oda logic.

Having big mom return to elbaf arc would be horrible writing and made Kidd and law win worthless.
Real talk how do you address the Mother Caramel stuff?
Kaido "died" knowing who Joy Boy was, Linlin still believes that she didn't eat her fake mentor

The Vivre Card NEVER SAID THAT FFS! Artur did. You’re taking things some random person on the internet said and getting disappointed.

This is why Vivre cards leave certain things blank, so it can be revealed in the story later on. It even says so on the box
Yeah, like just because certain people aren't listed to have conquerors haki, doesn't mean they won't get it later.

Yamato and Zoro are prime examples

Status
Not open for further replies.