Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

No sane person should be happy with the paltry breadcrumbs Oda gave us.

Why is Wano so important, why did BM think part of the OP was in Wano or something, why was Wano the country of gold or whatever, what was Onigashimas real name, is Onigashima the skull of Oars 1 (Thriller Bark was Oars 2 apparently), what is Kaidos full name, why didn't we see and learn more about Oni in Kaidos bare bones flashback etc?
I didn't know you were a raid failer too:crazwhat:

G

Gorosei Informer

It was already revealed it doesn't work like that. That's how all of Eibusu town got fucked up. Everyone kept eating already eaten smiles.
They ate the same Smile fruits? That would make more sense given how dynsfuctional/faulty they are.

It's no wonder @ArturCantSpeakJapanese clowns on Artur so much. I used to think Artur can be so trusted especially thanks to Reddit of all places but after I joined here, I started learning completely otherwise lol. Like his headcanons about advanced haki and such too.

@EtenBoby literally said ZKK was dead so I think it’s gonna be pretty obvious when we get more context and actually see the panels that it’s over.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, on chapter 1009 Redon posted on his forum that the SN where done after that chapter because Luffy was out, Zoro was vomiting blood, etc. Stop sucking up to kids with leaks, stealing from Shueisha is the only thing they're good for.

They ate the same Smile fruits? That would make more sense given how dynsfuctional/faulty they are.

It's no wonder @ArturCantSpeakJapanese clowns on Artur so much. I used to think Artur can be so trusted especially thanks to Reddit of all places but after I joined here, I started learning completely otherwise lol. Like his headcanons about advanced haki and such too.
Lol Artur one time put one his fanfics in a "translation" of a Bonney's ship infocard saying she stole it from BM's fleet
Obviously nothing like that could ever be found in the original text

That's the thing tho this doesn't really sound a rushed chapter to me cuz nothing really substantial in it happens until the end lol
Yeah Kaido falls down, Luffy's the winner yadda yadd and the Red Scabbards all finally reveal themselves to Wano people. This last part is the only relevant information we have now
Yep need to see full chapter and even then things can flow better in batches .

Don't know why you are asking me that in a quote I was talking about how OP Luffy's punch was...

But certainly not the clown show Gear 5 was in the final round against Kaidou, would still have the funny shit but a final chapter of actual serious fight with what was left of the tension of it.
The Nika stuff is just ridiculous and should have been properly foreshadowed which Oda actively chose not to for some reason.

But I will say that Oda hyped the Yonkou to a point that he couldn't bring a satisfying ending for neither of them. If Oda hadn't been building both for like 10 years it probably would have been a good ending.

What I don't understand though is why Oda chose to leave the battle unknown to the people in the flower capital, it would have been so much better if they knew what was happening, saw Momonosuke move Onigashima and then witnessed Kaido rocketing to the ground.

It feels incomplete.
I think it rather interesting that in the biggest war to date Oda keep the people from not knowing about it.
Which is something differnt from what he normally does , guess he wanted to something differnt in terms of the effect on people .

I still think everyone will praise Momo and the Scabbarsds, but then at some point they will say "Dont thank us, these are the saviors of Wano"

Then "Overtaken" starts playing

Then Luffy appears being carried by Sanji with the geishas following him, Franky is at his side carrying Zoro, we see Jinbei and the rest of the crew as silhouettes slowly approaching them (like the walk to Arlong Park)

cringe fest or not? :risitameh:

ZkK never made sense and was never Oda's plan
Y'all just created wishes

Joyboy sent kaido deep into the core of the earth
Kid + bombs sent BM deep into the same place via the hole that Law made.

:cheers:Linlin was able to tank such country/ continental level attack from Law (puncture Wille)
She's a beast

Luffy's MKG is the strongest move in OP
It KOed Kaido and sent him deep down

Top 3:
In terms of DC :
Luffy
Law
WB

In terms of AP :
Luffy
Kaido
Oden /WB

I still think everyone will praise Momo and the Scabbarsds, but then they will say "Dont thank us, these are the saviors of Wano"

Then "Overtaken" starts playing

Then Luffy appears being carried by Sanji with the geishas following him, Franky is at his side carrying Zoro, we see Jinbei and the rest of the crew as silhouettes slowly approaching them (like the walk to Arlong Park)
Then out of nowhere kaido jumps them and kill them all. Narrator box "Raid failed"

Status
Not open for further replies.