Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Insult. Called you Iam25iq once but I may think about more since you are totally flipping the convo now and try to make it look like you was talking about something else the entire time.

Every Admiral/Yonko level character and reasonable nova/YC1 could punch someone so hard they would make a crater down somewhere if Oda intends them to do lol.

That's not Whitebeard's power's levels of hype.
More like Iam25YearInPrisonForHarassingWomen

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Wano official Alliance tier list:
Yonko level: Luffy
Low top tiers : Kid, Law
Inbetweeners : Yamato, Zoro, Sanji
High high tiers : Marco, Jinbei, Killer, Dukes, Ashura, Denjiro
put zoro and sanji to high tier, and take out ashura and denjiro, they are on jacks level and jack is failure
Post automatically merged:

why is the spoiler thread open?
we love being fooled

Well if Kaido's ancient zoan regen runs out due to magma, magma is still doing damage. Akainu can just lock Kaido in massive volcano, turn half the island into magma like he did etc.

If Magma can kill Kaido that more or less confirms Akainu > Kaido for me.
And Kaido is just gonna sit there? No wait, don't answer. You believe Luffy did no damage to him and Kaido is almost fresh.

Insult. Called you Iam25iq once but I may think about more since you are totally flipping the convo now and try to make it look like you was talking about something else the entire time.

Every Admiral/Yonko level character and reasonable nova/YC1 could punch someone so hard they would make a crater down somewhere if Oda intends them to do lol.

That's not Whitebeard's power's levels of hype.
I'm not saying they are capable of destroying the earth. I'm saying they are getting up there in power meaning they can do things that cause hundreds if not thousands of miles of destruction. Was that hard?

coping and looking for excuses?
Luffy's punch was different since it was covered by ruyo and advCoC
Oda's solution was ruyo and advCoC power ups it is not your usual blunt simple big punch but a punch that doesn't touch directly and it sends haki inside the body and destroys it from the inside.
he Used his awakening and adv coc with ryou.

kaido been using only Adv coc.....

also oda said a strong punch by luffy won't beat kaido not just a punch. and isn't adv coc and ryou included in a strong/ punch?

these are his exact words

“When Kaidou appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can’t defeat such a strong character yet. And I’m yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaidou. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaidou is just because Luffy’s punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow.”

Why are continental quake punches superior to small mountain-level gag attacks?
You brain less monkey WB's strongest attack was Island level in MF

The gura strike that 3 admirals blocked was below mountain level as MF is a tiny ass island
The gura strike Akainu blocked (Arguably not even using Gura) caused multi buiding sized explosion at best

Not ever WB strike is island level or country level you clown.

Even the one that knocked your boy out was barely small Island level cauaing hole in MF

Hakai is 1000s of times superior to that and Zoro can block that shit
King sends Zoro flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.