Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toko and Yasuie flashback. Yasuie ate the Smile Fruit that Toko has eaten bacause he doesn’t want Toko to laugh alone.

This is a retcon by Oda. Yasuie before was stated to not have eaten any smile

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Honestly respectful people who support the theory should and most likely will be treated with respect
in the same token ,arrogant and condescending folks should not be given the same courtesy and more often than not , You see the latter.

I should also note that this wasn't the conversation that was had when sanji didn't fight king or the katakuri vs sanji prediction didn't pan out in wci. This is also not how it went down when pantheos, monkeyDtheories, lukegranders, grand vision with kidd didn't exactly pan out.

Thread bumps
Troll threads
etc
it will honestly be funny if this is the conversation we want to start now the expectations being flipped this time are that of zoro fans. naive to not think similar energy wont be returned.

Every arc has this - locals suffering.

Ultimately it's arrival of SHs which change things

But truth is this time scabbards and momo took priorities over Shs evident.

I don't care who accounce victory here but it doesn't change the fact that scabbards did get attention more than it was required
Yeah but it always someone else announcing Luffy's victory, not a Strawhat.
Don't know what's the issue here with Neko announcing it like it's some exception when it's not.

Just like it was way more impacting for Brulee to announce that Katakuri was defeated here it fits one of Wano's forces to announce it as well.

Keep crying, Luffy is shit and will disappoint everyone, included Kaido.
Kaido will wake up frustrated "I thought Nika can finish me off, turned out the weakling can't finish that job!!! Aarrgh I am mad I will destroy everything in Flower Capital!!"
Nah, it's more likely Kaido will go on a rampage in a uncontrolled awakening state. But with BM being right next to Kaido, I feel like it's hard for that theory to work if BM is getting back up with Kaido. I still think Kaido played a big role in Rocks pirates' defeat which will tie into his awakening still.

When I get called a Oda wanker for thinking Kaido and BM are getting back up. Haters really be anti- good writing.
Bro you are literally Lorj coded, like DrumZ. Thinking that stretching this arc for 100 more chapters would somehow make it better.

You are getting blinded because you can't accept that Oda has messed up SEVERAL plotlines and characters in Wano, and it's easier to think that he has time to improve things than accepting the harsh reality that THIS. IS. IT.

And the worst thing is that when we're on Elbaf or whatever next island, cowards like you will either:

A.) Run away and/or not talking about Wano
B.) Still deflect every criticism and go "well actually Wano wasn't that bad and you guys are clearly blowing out some things out of proportion"

Your choice.

P.D: But surely that extended 3 chapter long Kaido flashback that fixes up all the glaring holes about his character is coming! I trust the plan!

No he wasn't.
That's what you get from listening to Artur's dogshit interpretations because he can't remain unpartial when translating.

Yasui's VC has the devil fruit section left empty but it does not state he didnt eat one.

Plenty of characters had their haki/df section empty before Oda revealed them in the story

Toko and Yasuie flashback. Yasuie ate the Smile Fruit that Toko has eaten bacause he doesn’t want Toko to laugh alone.

He never stated this, the VC just didn't mention if he was a smile user or not (which he isn't since he ate the leftovers of the fruit which cannot grant powers anymore).

Tbf tho, what you said can kind of be used as a double-edged sword if we're talking about Mr. Morj

He is so confident that there is more to this arc than we think, and he also believes that there is a huge role for Zoro to play in the end

His stance on ZKK from what I've seen is not based too much on very underlying thematic perspectives but rather he holds the general viewpoint that ZKK would take away from Luffy's victory

And that is a fair stance, but I feel like it is no different from most of the others who disagree with the theory
If you take a look at why he wanted the raid to fail you'll get what i mean when i say the guy looks at the bigger picture snd the general thematic required tropes that may be missing...he is a constructive individual definitively i wouldn't diss him for his certainty of his own takes.. to him the route oda takes matters the most and thats what he tries to anticipate regardless of what it may be.. and i respect that.

About Zkk..

look i dont have anything personal with zkk.. i was a stan once, then i was in the middle and now I'm in deep south atm
my problems with the theory might not be integral and decisive to yall but zoro's W through something like this seems undeserved to say the least.. and i think that is where the problem lies
almost everything about this theory is externally based upon... and the Crux of it being is "zoro is zoro hence zkk" that's the gist I'm getting with little motivation from the plot or Kaido himself who he has barley any development with.

If zoro deserves a W he deserves something he earned with his elbow grease not density coz that's ain't how zoro's character works...zoro's shimotsuki plot is still hanging so lets wait and see where that goes.. hus grave visit to Ryuma.. or something else completely different..

Bro you are literally Lorj coded, like DrumZ. Thinking that stretching this arc for 100 more chapters would somehow make it better.

You are getting blinded because you can't accept that Oda has messed up SEVERAL plotlines and characters in Wano, and it's easier to think that he has time to improve things than accepting the harsh reality that THIS. IS. IT.

And the worst thing is that when we're on Elbaf or whatever next island, cowards like you will either:

A.) Run away and/or not talking about Wano
B.) Still deflect every criticism and go "well actually Wano wasn't that bad and you guys are clearly blowing out some things out of proportion"

Your choice.
I think Wano will probably end at 1100. Act 3 will end at 100 chapter mark (1055). Idk wwhat you're trying to say. I didn't say anything about the quality of anything. Besides if it didn't fit my agenda, shouldn't I be criticizing my "headcannon" didn't happen. Check my older posts. I'm pretty consistent when I say Act 3 will most likely end at 1055 which would make Act 3 100 chapters and that Wano will be a 5 act structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.