Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You notice how he only ranks a character's strength based on the strength of their CoC and haki when it comes to comparing Katakuri to King and Marco. He won't do that for other characters for example ranking Zoro to Law and Kid.
Why would he, Zoro outclasses them by leaps and bounds. If only we didn't know that AdCoC is the strongest power in OP and that haki is better than magic fruits. :ronalugh:

We've already seen with Doflamingo and Katakuri that they both talk about awakening. Same happened with Kaido recognizing Luffy's awakening. Very likely we will see a Kaido awakening
As I said before OP story is suffering from an overdose of characters which are simply not needed at all...
Imagine if in Oda's head O-Tama never needed 3-4 chapters for he's bullshit... Because that's exactly what he thought while writing pre ts... Those characters are simply not likable/interesting enough for us to be invested on reading this bs...

Hopefully Elbaph will be a much smaller and simpler Arc because that's where Oda thrives...
IMO, it's just smaller characters don't work in large scale arcs. If a character doesn't have end game plot relevance in a end game arc, it seems alot of people tend to dislike them. IMO, I like O-tama and O-toko, but I understand when people want more of Luffy's end game rather than seeing citizens suffer. Though I also think if most of the samurai looked like complete badasses, more people would care about them, but that's just me.

It was never set up that way anyway lol. People will recognize him as a Ryuma descendant, especially if Kawamatsu and Hyou have.
Well if anyone had a chance to be regarded with such tittle in the series should have been the future WSS I think,such a miss by the author.

Descendant hype is really the weakest way to give importance to any character honestly.
Couldn't use the character properly so let's stablish the one before him was a beast.

I'm going to keep waiting because CP0 didn't announce Kaido's defeat in this chapter and the fact that they haven't explained why they didn't want Vegapunk's artificial Dragon fruit to be a success makes me think that Kaido is going to awaken and be a country level threat to Wano. Onigashima falling on the Flower Capital is not as threatening compared to Doflamingo's bird cage which encompassed the entire country of Dressrosa

Status
Not open for further replies.