Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's now or never for Luffybros and Lankers FC, especially Kaido's: do you honestly want Akainu's power to finish off a second Yonko with little effort and therefore ending someone even Luffy couldn't? Or would you rather have ZKK by Luffy's firstmate? :milaugh:

@Finalbeta
@HA001
@nik87
@ShishioIsBack
@Jew D. Boy
@Money D Malio
@ThunderSupernova
@L55
@bennbeckman
@Lor D. Coast
@m0nst3Rx
@ConquistadoR
@Sanji D Goat
@Vinsmoke D. Zolo
@Jailer
@Vergil
@King of the world
@Monster Luffy
@Luffywankishere
@uyuu
@Bango🍅
@Gol D. Roger

Was there ever a doubt that Papazuki could solo both frauds with great ease? :myman:

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@MonsterKaido
@Blackbeard
@Swallalala
@AdmiralKinyagi
Waido bathing in magma:suresure::suresure:

Even in his defeat he is still showing middle finger to Lolmiral Stans:milaugh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy's Finisher Ko anyone!
Law + Kid finishers will KO anyone except Rocks trio
In fact, Kid and law can KO any admiral without needing each other help.
The difference is that no top-tier besides the Rocks duo is dumb and incompetent enough to eat those attacks. Kid and Law at their current level will never get their way with an admiral as their opponent so they need not worry about getting KO'ed.

The fact linlin was still concise after taking kid and laws attack before that ridiculously huge explosion and sleeping in lava is honestly insane
She was apparently KO'ed even before she got submerged in the lava meaning she wasn't conscious after the huge explosion.

My honest thoughts, agenda free :
Big Mom being done like would be pretty fucking shitty ngl, even though I never believed she was going to be Elbaf main antagonist.
Although I'l fine with ZKK, I don't think Kaido getting boiled alive from the mines collapsing due to the battle is a bad idea. It's a good parallel to Oden last hour and workers getting enslaved to die in mines.my problem comes from the fact Kaido flashback feels rushed and incomplete.
I think Kaido has more chances to be done here than BM. Maybe she will betray Kaido like some used to predict or/and use her even more of her lifespan to heal

Big Mom changed the whole situation lmao!

If you really think Oda gonna kill not 1 but 2 yonkou in one arc with something like Lava, you are crazy ! It ain't happening lol!
Without monologe or achievements listing or anything at that.....
I know Oda is a bump and Kaido is a villian, unlike Whitebeard.
But they are all Yonkou. Holy shit Kaido's performance in this arc is incredible, it would be weird if Oda was to off him like some fodders like that at his last moment.
But i've learnt to never doubt's Oda ability to fuck up.
So yeah we have to wait till next chapters to determine their fate

My honest thoughts, agenda free :
Big Mom being done like would be pretty fucking shitty ngl, even though I never believed she was going to be Elbaf main antagonist.
Although I'l fine with ZKK, I don't think Kaido getting boiled alive from the mines collapsing due to the battle is a bad idea. It's a good parallel to Oden last hour and workers getting enslaved to die in mines.my problem comes from the fact Kaido flashback feels rushed and incomplete.
I think Kaido has more chances to be done here than BM. Maybe she will betray Kaido like some used to predict or/and her lifespan to heal
right on the nail for me as well

Luffy always breaks villain's dreams and proves them wrong each arc. I don't know why I have to reiterate this, but Luffy tells Doflamingo he tries to control everything and everyone around him, Doflamingo tries to control everything to make Luffy lose including using parasite string to control Luffy's body. Luffy breaks free from it and destroy Doflamingo's birdcage and send him down below where he truly belongs rather than Doflamingo seeing himself as above others. I'm waiting to see Luffy do something on a similar level of Kaido.

This is a good poetic death, but I also don't think this is likely. Kaido wants to create a world where people will starve if they are not the strongest or fittest of the fit. Kaido losing and starving to death is ironic because he lost and now he will starve sounds exactly like his motto fits true. Not to mention that Oda doesn't like directly killing characters that I don't believe Oda will have Kaido die due to starvation
Luffy breaks the villain's dream that affect the island. He breaks Doflamingo's ambition to control Dressrosa. He will also break Kaidou's ambition that starve and enslave Wano citizen for the sake of war. Kaidou's perception about Joy Boy being stronger than him, doesn't have anything to do with his ambition that enslaves Wano people, which Luffy will break.

Status
Not open for further replies.