Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's not Big Mom's wish. This would be a weird ending for Big Mom given how she wants world peace and to get the giants on her side. She is more likely to be a future ally to the Strawhats so her dying here doesn't make too much sense
Big Mom's role in the story is done, we are not getting a third arc with her in it.
She's 68 years old she's not going to change, if Oda wanted to go that route he would have done so already.
Kaido's and Big Mom's era ends now, the rest of the story will be about Luffy vs Blackbeard the rising stars of the new era.

If it was just Kaido in the hole I could definitely see Oda making this his end, but BM will get out (ala Smoothie & Co) so both will be fine, honestly the most suspect thing about the ch is all the scabbards seemingly being up while as of last ch half of them were on deaths door.

Zoro killing sakazuki
Hell = lava/magma
Zoro has to kill him to prove he's the real king and that hes the best dog. Luffys dog > government dog. Makes kitetsu black
Akainu gave up the way of the sword so zoro has to prove himself even more

Zoro killing teach
Teach the moon to luffy's sun
Zoro has to kill him to prove he is the moon and his flag has 3 heads zoro has 3 swords. Makes wado black
Teach might beat kizaru too so zoro has to get revenge to honour his stans

Zoro killing imu
Imu used a sword and is mihawks brother and mother. Hes to real strongest and zoro wants to....
:smart::smart::smart:

Without monologe or achievements listing or anything at that.....
I know Oda is a bump and Kaido is a villian, unlike Whitebeard.
But they are all Yonkou. Holy shit Kaido's performance in this arc is incredible, it would be weird if Oda was to off him like some fodders like that at his last moment.
But i've learnt to never doubt's Oda ability to fuck up.
So yeah we have to wait till next chapters to determine their fate
a fitting end to kaido in that case would be all the novas launching an attack to kill him
possibly add the scabbards before he croaks then
yeah?

>Calls me a fanboy moron and debunked
>Says that WB was "hakiless" in Marineford

Go to bed clown.
He couldn't stop Ace's execution with basic CoC and didn't see the future when he needed to, despite being able to use FS asleep against Ace when not on his deathbed from sickness.
Should I have said 1% haki to help someone who can't read between the lines? Every living organism "has" haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.