Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro hasn't done nothing for 11 chapters straight so he getting down to Kill Kaido all of a sudden is absurd. Kaido is Zoro's opponent? Then why is he sleeping and Luffy fighting?
Remind me where was Luffy in 1013-1024?
I was talking about King btw.
What the heck is your reply, you didn't even mention anything about Kaido's defeat by the magma:suresure:

Well Zoro is not the cake. lol. He is not the MAIN CHARACTER. Accept that he will beat an underling at most. lol. You can be proud about his conqueror's haki which made hime one step closer to the likes of Don Chinjao but accept it. ZKK is dead. lol
It's not always the main character to have the final epic act in their hand in a Shonen. :goyea:

Just look at the Cell Saga and if you want an OP example look at Zoro in TB and Nothing Happened despite he technically didn't defeat someone.

Kaido gonna come back in Final War as Joyboys Dragon Mount lmfao

Why do people think Kaido is gonna become a villain anymore

:suresure::suresure:
I called it way way back. People said Kaido can't be redeemed. Against WG and Celestials every Pirate with ally with Luffy, that is how Oda is setting up his story. Even Crocodile helped Luffy at Marineford. Was he lesser of a demon for the alabasta people as compared to Kaido?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
We all knew ZKK would never happen :beanmean:
Damn, we should’ve been preaching AKK (Akainu Kills Kaido) all along. Who would’ve thought that Akainu proves superiority over these trash Yonko despite not even being present this arc? Lol

———

On the one hand I’m torn, this would be such a pathetically embarrassing way for Wano to end, but Wano itself has also been an embarrassingly pathetic arc overall so in a way this ending would be appropriate.

On the other hand, if Kaido and Big Mom really do go out like this, I can satiate my lust for Yonko fan tears for years to come.

Decisions, decisions.
:akasalt:

I called it way way back. People said Kaido can't be redeemed. Against WG and Celestials every Pirate with ally with Luffy, that is how Oda is setting up his story. Even Crocodile helped Luffy at Marineford. Was he lesser of a demon for the alabasta people as compared to Kaido?
I think it’s obvious. There’s no reason for Kaido to fight anymore from what we know of him last chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.